Jonlb21 is offline New Member

HGH Over the Counter in What Countries?

Hey Guys,

I have been taking genotropin pens (HGH) pharma grade for a couple of months. I’m starting to get low and instead of ordering online again I was wondering what countries are legal to buy it over the counter in? I’m heading to Costa Rica in a month and my buddy is heading to Mexico. Would either one let me just walk into the pharmacy and buy pfizer genotropin pens without a prescription? I have done research online but couldn’t really find anything concrete. I ask because I imagine its dramatically cheaper.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I have been taking genotropin pens (HGH) pharma grade for a couple of months. I’m starting to get low and instead of ordering online again I was wondering what countries are legal to buy it over the counter in? I’m heading to Costa Rica in a month and my buddy is heading to Mexico. Would either one let me just walk into the pharmacy and buy pfizer genotropin pens without a prescription? I have done research online but couldn’t really find anything concrete. I ask because I imagine its dramatically cheaper.

Its a real crap shoot anywhere getting pharm grade HGH.
    I have seen it in MEX yrs past but careful of fakes there.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    Russia, Ukraine also but in Ukraine its like 2 times the prices of what you would pay in a russian pharmacy

Thread Information