Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By marseea1
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By mikegilbert1986

Thread: gyno in 1 nipple 2 1/2 months after end of pct? wtf is that possible??

skaz915 is offline Member

gyno in 1 nipple 2 1/2 months after end of pct? wtf is that possible??

Last week i noticed my left nipple was kinda tender, didnt think twice, thought maybe i hit it or nicked it shaving. Well its still sore and i can feel a bump under it. Im currently on a slight cutting diet. Can this possibly be gyno, if so how much nolva should i take? I really don't want to mess w letro again, that screwed me up at the end of my cycle. I used it for a few weeks at the end to get rid of tender nips but now its just my left.

SeatownSharksFan is offline New Member
    Possible Cancer?

Possible Cancer?

Everybody is going to tell you to go get bloodwork.

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    It absolutely can be gyno and most likely is. Do not listen to the guy above telling you Cancer, of course that is a possibility, but extremely unlikely. you should get it checked none the less.

I have a lump behind one of my nipples that will occasionally flare up and go away. I have had great success with Letro and reducing gyno. .5mg EOD does the trick for me.

Also share with us your PCT so we can see if there is any possible problems there.
    956Vette likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    Last week i noticed my left nipple was kinda tender, didnt think twice, thought maybe i hit it or nicked it shaving. Well its still sore and i can feel a bump under it. Im currently on a slight cutting diet. Can this possibly be gyno, if so how much nolva should i take? I really don't want to mess w letro again, that screwed me up at the end of my cycle. I used it for a few weeks at the end to get rid of tender nips but now its just my left.
    Typically if ya got Gyno in one nip you usually have it in both(though the one side is more pronounced)... IMO - yes you can use Nolva 20mg ed for flair ups or Raloxofine which is the strongest compound for Gyno! But try the Nolva first... Ralox at 60mg to start and can up in 30mg increments up to 120mg(but not always needed to go that high but rather run it longer)...

And do list your PCT protocol... are you gonna be taking CLOMID abd NOLVADEX together(as they work in synergy w/one another to aid in restarting Natty Test production!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added Ralox dosages....

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Did you get post pct bloods? Take NACH3 advise on the nolva and rolox.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    IMO, and that’s only my opinion, in forums you will get loads of information, but sometimes wrong ones.
    This is because everyone is different, and if 80% of people react in one form, that will be the default reaction for everything.
    There’s no space for open alternatives, in case you react differently.
    I will explain: normal PCT is HCG , nolva and clomid.
    Most of people will do fine with this PCT. But others like me, and probably you and others, will do crap.
    Immagine you were on high amounts of test, lets say 500+mg every week, and long ester. You control estro conversion with Arimidex for example. You come off, suspend test and AI, and jump on HCG, clomid, and nolva.
    Hcg will further rise E2, clomid and nolva maybe not, and both will prevent E2 to develop in breasts.
    Test will start to fall, but E2 will still rise, especially if you were using arimidex instead of aromasin .
    It might take long time E2 to go back to normal, result will be bad recovery, and steady gyno.
    Why I tell you this?? Because I always did that type of PCT, and lump never went 100%. This time, I had some aromasin left, and was taking low dose AI during whole PCT and 1 month after. My recovery was IMO better, and the best part, gyno went away almost 80-90% in one breast and 100% in the other. It would be 100% if I’d have done aromasin PCT since the first cycle, but nobody here would advice you to do so. I think gyno in one breast is irreversible by now, and I’m a little bit pissed.
    Now you will see, people flaming me, for giving bad advices, that’s not an advice, only my experience, I won’t give advices anymore, because everyone is different and reacts differently, so I will share my experience.
    Good luck

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ hCG should not be used post cycle(science has shown it to be way more beneficial to use during cycle).. It's a suppressive... Why would anyone want to suppress their LH function(as hCG mimicks LH production) when trying to recover... Hence its use on cycle - while it prevents testicular atrophy, and keeps testes functioning on cycle, while stimulating your leydig cells, too!

So in return, running hCG ON CYCLE will help speed up recovery b.c your testes are still able to function as your testes are harder to recover b/c of desensitization... HPTA bounces back easier than the testes...So always use hCG On cycle as it will aid in a faster & better recovery... Just my .02 on this subject...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: HPTA and how it bounces back quicker than testes...

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^ hCG should not be used post cycle(science has shown it to be way more beneficial to use during cycle).. It's a suppressive... Why would anyone want to suppress their LH function(as hCG mimicks LH production) when trying to recover... Hence its use on cycle - while it prevents testicular atrophy, and keeps testes functioning on cycle, while stimulating your leydig cells, too!

So in return, running hCG ON CYCLE will help speed up recovery b.c your testes are still able to function as your testes are harder to recover b/c of desensitization... HPTA bounces back easier than the testes...So always use hCG On cycle as it will aid in a faster & better recovery... Just my .02 on this subject...
    nach, yes its right, man you're all searching the hair in the egg, like we say in italy. I told that, because many people use HCG after cycle, but it doesn't change my statement. Yes, HCG should be used on cycle only, regardless what Rich Piana or some other people say here.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    what was your cycle what AI did you use what PCT ? Was your AI and pct stuff pharma grade ? Just a few things that could help us help you with advice.

You should get some blood work here to see what's going on.
    NACH3 likes this.

Cycle was 13 weeks of test e 500 mg. W 30mg super dmz3.0 for the first week thru the fourth. Started pct 2 weeks later which consisted of nolva/clomid for 4 weeks. I ran a dex during cycle. All pct and a dex was research chems from a site sponsor

I just realized when i turned to letro when i got gyno during cycle i read the label wrong. I was probably taking 2 maybe 3 times the recommended dose!!! I went to take .5 mg and i realized during my cycle i was taking .ml of letro or 1.25 mg

Quote Originally Posted by marseea1 View Post
    It absolutely can be gyno and most likely is. Do not listen to the guy above telling you Cancer, of course that is a possibility, but extremely unlikely. you should get it checked none the less.

I have a lump behind one of my nipples that will occasionally flare up and go away. I have had great success with Letro and reducing gyno. .5mg EOD does the trick for me.

Also share with us your PCT so we can see if there is any possible problems there.
    I did NOT tell him it's cancer.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    your estrogen is up, the other nipple will get it to. i have used nolva and aromasin , it works fast man get some.
    XxAndreaxX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    your estrogen is up, the other nipple will get it to. i have used nolva and aromasin, it works fast man get some.

Yup, kinda figured that out when i realized yesterday I f'ed up letro dose on cycle. I essentially crashed my estro this is just rebound. I can't believe i did that. Thanks for all the help guys. I always have nolva letro and a dex on hand just gotta take the right dose! Lol

My normal regiment for gyno is .5mg/ed of adex for 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by marseea1 View Post

How long are you running letro for when flare ups occur? For a set time or until gyno subsides? Don't want to crash estro again

Thread Information