Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Rate my last cycle please

dawgfan77 is offline New Member

Rate my last cycle please

Hi, thanks in advance for the advice. I'm trying to plan my next cycle, but 1st I want opinions on my last cycle. I'm just trying to get a handle what my body likes, and if I should try a different approach. Been in the gym most of my life, but never had the guts to take the leap until a yr ago.
    last cycle: 1 yr ago (1st and only cycle ever)
    consisted of:
    10 wks- 400mg Test E/500mg EQ
    4 PCT w/Nolva

I was cutting the whole time, which sucked on the EQ!
    started cycle at 205lbs and 15% BF
    ended at 180lbs and ~8% BF

I loved the cycle and the results (except for the never-ending hunger), but am considering a different approach in a couple months. I noticed NO negative side effects at that dosing, not even acne which really surprised me because I struggled with it badly when I was younger. I chose this stack based on wanting the lowest possible side effects and from advice of friends who are much more seasoned on cycle usage. I guess mostly what I want to know is did this stack seam like heavy dose for a 1st timer, or do the experienced guys consider those numbers relatively mild? I feel like my body really liked it based on my results and no negative side effects

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey Dawgfan, glad to hear your first went well w/out sides... But,

The general concencess on this forum is that a first cycles should only be Test only; (+ we preach safe AAS use here)... So that you will be aware of how your body reacts to test alone, then when adding other compounds you will know what compound is causing side effects! This is the best/& safest option...

I would suggest reading "planning and Executing a successful first cycle" by Austinite----and at that check out his(austinite) "educational database" will answer most if not all questions!! GL OP!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    musclestack likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ thx for providing the link BG!

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

There it is. Read the other sticky too!

Thread Information