spikypiboy99 is offline New Member

DECA onlu cycle did wonders for me

I have wrestled my whole life so I have always been ripped. Last season was my final year of eligibility so I decided to get on the sause. The transformation has been REMARKABLE. I went from 5'7 141 lbs to 157 lbs of ROCK SOLID muscle. I followed the advice of everyone on this board and it helped me tremendously. It has been three weeks since I have been off the juice and I now weigh 155 lbs (only lost 2 lbs) My bench rep weight is at 245 12 reps. What advice would you have for my next cycle. Can anyone also tell me how to put my pics in this forum. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped me on my first cycle.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    If your a wrestler why would you want to put on more weight???

anyways with Deca alone, i gained between 13(solid) to 16 pounds(water retention)

good shit

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    I never touched an anabolic before and 300 mg of deca is doing pretty good for me so far.....

I just finished my last year of eligibility. After years of keeping my weight down, it's time to blow up

BullFX is offline Junior Member

Re: DECA onlu cycle did wonders for me

Originally posted by spikypiboy99
    I have wrestled my whole life so I have always been ripped. Last season was my final year of eligibility so I decided to get on the sause. The transformation has been REMARKABLE. I went from 5'7 141 lbs to 157 lbs of ROCK SOLID muscle. I followed the advice of everyone on this board and it helped me tremendously. It has been three weeks since I have been off the juice and I now weigh 155 lbs (only lost 2 lbs) My bench rep weight is at 245 12 reps. What advice would you have for my next cycle. Can anyone also tell me how to put my pics in this forum. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped me on my first cycle.
    what brand was it?

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    hey bro my first cycle I gained 20 pounds of solid muscle and kept it all from deca at 300 a week for 8 weeks

Mr. Black is offline New Member
    My second cycle was deca only @ 400mg/week for ten weeks and gained 27lbs (from 163 to 190lbs). 4 months off I was around 183lb. It did however shut me down hard....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you have clomid.....

I haven't used anything after my cyle. From what I read on the boards, I wasn't using enough. I used 200/week. Did I make a mistake? The brand I was using was Brovel.

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Well not to burst your bubble, but you say you only lost 2 pounds from 3 weeks off the juice. If this assumes your last injection, then that statement is inaccurate because it takes 4 weeks (in most cases) for nandrolone to leave the system to a reasonable extent. You still have some left in you so no wonder why you only lost a few pounds. These next few weeks for you are critical. Give it another month then following this, if you only lost a few pounds, be happy. Now it's too early to say that.

Thread Information