Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Npp symptoms?

pasha is offline Associate Member

Npp symptoms?

Hi, i was just wondering what are some symptoms of NPP? 3rd week of Test P 600mg and NPP 500mg a week. First run with NPP and i am not sure if its bunk or not.. i feel the same now as i would feel on a Test only cycle.. just wondering what are your experiences with it? Like i have not experienced joint relief, or a drastic increase in strength... Thanks

NPP is just Deca with a short ester. At higher dose greater than 300mg, there is no joint relief. As a matter of fact it would reverse the affect by drying out your joints. If you're looking for joint relief take 150mg/wk to 200mg/wk. At 500mg/wk you're gonna gain size.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no significant feel to nope like being on tren per se. Should be the normal raise in libido and pumps from workouts. I like 300 mgs a week for the joints and feel nothing but joint relief.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BB... How were your gains on NPP(or Deca )?? From your experience with this stack, what worked best for you higher test/NPP ratio... Or a lower test/higher NPP dose?? I know everyone is different... Just curious

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont know exactly if it was from the NPP, but this last cycle my libido skyrocketed to a point it was really disturbing my life. Basically was horny all the time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    At what point did this kick in MrBB?? Around what wk? I'm just on the 6th day? And it's my first time w/NPP...

I had a bad flu on 2nd and 3rd week, so only felt it on 4th week

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's right! Thx big guy!

razman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha View Post
    Hi, i was just wondering what are some symptoms of NPP? 3rd week of Test P 600mg and NPP 500mg a week. First run with NPP and i am not sure if its bunk or not.. i feel the same now as i would feel on a Test only cycle.. just wondering what are your experiences with it? Like i have not experienced joint relief, or a drastic increase in strength... Thanks
    I just completed my second cycle which consisted of:

500mg/wk Test E
    200mg/wk NPP

At those dosages I noticed tremendous joint pain relief. I've had neck pain for about 3 years and during the last 12 weeks the NPP totally smashed it. It was great being pain free. As far as strength gains from the NPP though I was quite disappointed. I felt like there was very little difference between this cycle and the one I did last which was 400mg/wk test E only. One unwanted side I noticed was a decrease in libido compared to my test E only cycle. On my first test E only cycle I was a raging bull but this second time around the NPP really just brought my libido back down to normal.

So in short I noticed:

1) Joint Pain Relief
    2) No significant increase in strength
    3) Decreased libido when compared to running a test only cycle.

Based on this experience, in the future I will likely run the NPP at only 100mg/wk so I can get the join pain relief without the decreased libido. I'll simply stack another AAS like d-bol for increased muscle gain or simply increase the test E used.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx for the reply on this... I'm running prop/and 400mgs NPP wkly backloaded w/winny... Did you get BW done? Just curious as maybe it had something to do w/E2 ... It takes a while to get your AI dialed in to a Estro comfort zone(sweetspot)...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I certainly get a raise in libido on npp

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I certainly get a raise in libido on npp
    oh...

I am thinking my NPP is bunk.. I'm on 500mg a week.. i have no joint reliaf what so ever.. if anything my joints are worse.. i get an incredible pump in the gym.. more so than just a Test only cycle.. but not so much strength gains.. i guess a test kit is the solution to test my gear..

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha
    I am thinking my NPP is bunk.. I'm on 500mg a week.. i have no joint reliaf what so ever.. if anything my joints are worse.. i get an incredible pump in the gym.. more so than just a Test only cycle.. but not so much strength gains.. i guess a test kit is the solution to test my gear..
    I don't notice any joint relief from npp or Deca really for that matter. What does your whole cycle look like plus your ai. And just curious, what brand is your npp? Not the source but the brand on the label?

Im on 600mg of Test prop a week. 500mg NPP. For AI Liquid Stane 25mg a day.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    NPP is just Deca with a short ester. At higher dose greater than 300mg, there is no joint relief. As a matter of fact it would reverse the affect by drying out your joints. If you're looking for joint relief take 150mg/wk to 200mg/wk. At 500mg/wk you're gonna gain size.
    What?

Ive used NPP up to a gram before and my joints were fantastic. What makes you say there is no joint relief above 300mg? Genuinely curious mate. That doesnt make sense to me, how does a drug that is known for joint relief stop providing that benefit when dosed higher. ?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha
    Im on 600mg of Test prop a week. 500mg NPP. For AI Liquid Stane 25mg a day.
    at those doses I think you are past the joint relief. But like I also stated not everyone gets joint relief from nandrolone .

Again what is that lab of the product?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    at those doses I think you are past the joint relief. But like I also stated not everyone gets joint relief from nandrolone .

Again what is that lab of the product?

once again, i question as to how does dosing npp at a higher dose than the stated- 200-300mg diminish the joint relief? Makes no sense to me!. Do any of you have studies done to prove this or are you purely going from speculation and well i guess personal experience?

Nandrolone joint pain relief comes from the anti-inflammatory properties. It doesnt heal connective tissue tear and wear, it just doesnt let it inflammate reducing swelling and pain.
    If its a injury with no inflammation it will not do anything to it besides the increase nitrogen and protein sinthesis anabolic steroids do.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Nandrolone joint pain relief comes from the anti-inflammatory properties. It doesnt heal connective tissue tear and wear, it just doesnt let it inflammate reducing swelling and pain.
    If its a injury with no inflammation it will not do anything to it besides the increase nitrogen and protein sinthesis anabolic steroids do.
    And what does dosing have to do with this?

Unless anyone begs to differ and can explain as to why, but you run npp at 300mg or 1gram you are still going to be getting the relief many love. Dosing has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    they are both nandrarolne. I always hated calling one deca cause that ester has gotten more and more common. Heck test decanate has become pretty common now
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Unless anyone begs to differ and can explain as to why, but you run npp at 300mg or 1gram you are still going to be getting the relief many love. Dosing has nothing to do with it.
    From what I've read and heard on this forum... The general consensus is that itll lubricate joints at lower doses(150-250mgs wkly will give that anti inflammatory lubrication to joint - as stated above by MrBB... At higher doses(350+ it can actually have the adverse effect) drying out the joints... I believe Buster Brown had addressed this as well... Plus if you don't have any joint issues you probly wouldn't notice... Just my .02 as everyone is different...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-18-2015 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    BB... How were your gains on NPP(or Deca)?? From your experience with this stack, what worked best for you higher test/NPP ratio... Or a lower test/higher NPP dose?? I know everyone is different... Just curious
    Tbh, I really only vary my tes/tren ratios. I have always liked using npp/deca at a lower dose just for my joints and higher tes ( 800 tes to 300 npp). The npp or deca never hits me like tren so its hard for me to give a real opinion on the individual compound. I know guys do run it higher and it's a great idea to do that. Bio and a few guys really like it plus its pretty easy on the wallet. I think its an excellent compound to use as a stepping stone to tren.
    NACH3 likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I've read nandrolone works better in lower doses and test in higher doses, there was actually a study about that on soldiers i think. 4 groups 1- low dose test 2-low dose nand 3- high dose test 4- high dose nand
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...hhnQGgRHjadUWA
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 02-18-2015 at 07:56 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Tbh, I really only vary my tes/tren ratios. I have always liked using npp/deca at a lower dose just for my joints and higher tes ( 800 tes to 300 npp). The npp or deca never hits me like tren so its hard for me to give a real opinion on the individual compound. I know guys do run it higher and it's a great idea to do that. Bio and a few guys really like it plus its pretty easy on the wallet. I think its an excellent compound to use as a stepping stone to tren.
    Thx Buster... This is my first time w/NPP so I'm running(600mgs test p/400mgs NPP)... As you stated I tried Tren and aborted do to not being ready for it so I went w/NPP as my first 19 nor... Thx for your time, Makes sense and much appreciated!

Thx for the reply on this... I'm running prop/and 400mgs NPP wkly backloaded w/winny... Did you get BW done? Just curious as maybe it had something to do w/E2 ... It takes a while to get your AI dialed in to a Estro comfort zone(sweetspot)...
    I got bloodwork done wk 3 and wk 7. The first time my E2 was 4 times the max. E2 acceptable level! The second time my E2 was down to about 1.5 times the max E2 acceptable level. So ya I had a tough time controlling my E2 levels throughout much of my cycle.

It's worth noting that I stopped taking the NPP wks 10 - 12 and my libido came ramping back up.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by razman View Post
    I got bloodwork done wk 3 and wk 7. The first time my E2 was 4 times the max. E2 acceptable level! The second time my E2 was down to about 1.5 times the max E2 acceptable level. So ya I had a tough time controlling my E2 levels throughout much of my cycle.

It's worth noting that I stopped taking the NPP wks 10 - 12 and my libido came ramping back up.
    Was bloat a problem for you as your E2 was super high... What AI did you use? Was it from the site sponsor ar-r ?? I ask b/c without controlling your E2 it can cause so many bad sides... At least you got BW done! What were you running your AI dose at? Did you bump it up(sounds like it but maybe not enough)? Thx...

Quote Originally Posted by razman View Post

If you had e2 problems with test+npp and you are thinking of adding dbol instead you will probably turn into a girl

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Was your prolactin also high? If so you probly didn't run a DA along w/it even though if you had kept your E2 in check(sweetspot) yhen there would have been no issues w/your cycle...

If your AI isn't dialed in I would only suggest a test only cycle again...
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thx Buster... This is my first time w/NPP so I'm running(600mgs test p/400mgs NPP)... As you stated I tried Tren and aborted do to not being ready for it so I went w/NPP as my first 19 nor... Thx for your time, Makes sense and much appreciated!
    That's a good jumping off point and if your gear is dosed properly you will make some great gains and learn alot. I think one of most important things to cycling and what determines when another compound is added is how well you are able to manage your sides.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That's a good jumping off point and if your gear is dosed properly you will make some great gains and learn alot. I think one of most important things to cycling and what determines when another compound is added is how well you are able to manage your sides.
    Thx... And I am keeping a personal log... With daily entries of how I'm feeling etc, BW, all the basics... & as like you said this is a new compound so I'm tracking everything as always but keeping a close eye on anything remotely different... All will be fine aslong as I keep my E2 in check/BW/Donating/etc is all lined up as well! Thx again Buster!

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Currently on 700test/350npp and I notice my pumps last longer, it's like once the muscle gets a pump it lasts for days. I don't get that from test only.

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Im really looking forward to trying NPP for joint relief. Would be ok to inject M/W/F instead of EOD??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you had e2 problems with test+npp and you are thinking of adding dbol instead you will probably turn into a girl
    Ha, actually the reason behind the very high E2 levels early was because I had stacked 20mg/day d-bol the first 6 weeks of my cycle. Once I stopped the d-bol my E2 levels came down. So if I do add d-bol in the future I'm going to have to really increase my AI dosage.

Was your prolactin also high? If so you probly didn't run a DA along w/it even though if you had kept your E2 in check(sweetspot) yhen there would have been no issues w/your cycle...

If your AI isn't dialed in I would only suggest a test only cycle again...
    No clue as my BW didn't include prolactin levels. But given my high E2 levels it's very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    Im really looking forward to trying NPP for joint relief. Would be ok to inject M/W/F instead of EOD??
    I actually only do it twice a week along with my two long Esther tes injections. This is sorta pushing it and if using a short Esther tes you should inject eod. I use 300 mgs a week for joint relief and my workouts actually fall onbthe the days that my npp blood levels are highest.

Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    I saw a graph somewhere that showed the blood serum levels of NPP after an injection and I remember that there's a dramatic drop off after day 5. So I would think twice a week is still fine. That's what I did for my last cycle anyway and my join pain was gone for the entire length of my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by razman
    I saw a graph somewhere that showed the blood serum levels of NPP after an injection and I remember that there's a dramatic drop off after day 5. So I would think twice a week is still fine. That's what I did for my last cycle anyway and my join pain was gone for the entire length of my cycle.
    I would not pin npp any less then eod.

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I would not pin npp any less then eod.
    i think i will stick to EOD first time round just to see the full effect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information