eroc is offline Junior Member

cyp 300?

anyone taken of heard of cyp available in 300 per ml

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eroc
    anyone taken of heard of cyp available in 300 per ml
    pharm grade will be 200 mg/ml 300 mg/ml is ugl

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    320 is pure test and will make you sick not saying 300 will but to close for me if its ugl I doubt it will ever be a true 300

some advertise 500mg/ml but its impossible if 320mg is pure

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    some advertise 500mg/ml but its impossible if 320mg is pure
    yes 500 is crazy. I have had some at 300 before and was so strong I swear I could taste it

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where are these numbers coming from dj? One last question. Was the test 500 a blend or cyp?
    Last edited by jstone; 02-18-2015 at 09:48 PM.

if you mean the fake 500 it can be whatever the fakers label it theirs a video on YouTube where rich piana explains it I cant remember the name of it it mite be fake steroids or something like that

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    yea ive also seen 500mg per ml. anything with that high mg per ml needs to be cutt. cause it will cause horrid pip!!

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    if you mean the fake 500 it can be whatever the fakers label it theirs a video on YouTube where rich piana explains it I cant remember the name of it it mite be fake steroids or something like that
    That is the last person I would be listening to. The vets on this forum actually know what they are talking about. The guy is big but that doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about. Test Cyp is pretty much maxed out around 300mg/ml, but enanathate comes in 400mg/ml regularly. I'm sure it could be pushed a little further. 320mg/ml is definitely not pure testosterone .

do you got any science backing up those allegations I said he said it on a video not he invented the pharmacy and iv never seen any 400mg test e unless it was from a scammer if you have ever brewed your own gear you would know that you cant fit that much test into a cc other compounds are different im referring to test
    Last edited by djgreen; 02-19-2015 at 11:58 AM.

and saying test c is different than test e? where do you get that from?

Test e and c are test with different esters. If you don't even know that all test is not the same. They are all test, but different esters cause them to release at different rates. Even cyp and enth have different half lifes.

if you know so much why do you have 10 threads asking the dumbest questions. Plenty of ugls have legit test e 400. Why don't you look up some recipes and see that test e 400 is very possible.

edit: I am not a chemist, but I have taken collegiate chemistry classes so I do know about chemistry. Half lifes, and esters are pretty basic concepts. If you don't know that test e and c are different you need to reed more and post less. Just because they are both long esters and very close to each other. They are different.
    Last edited by jstone; 02-19-2015 at 02:20 PM.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    I've seen 500mg test e before as well as400^^

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I run 400 mg cyp and 500 mg tes e that I cut with gso due to the pip. Just because you haven't done it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

have you had labs to know it is true 400

if you belive that im out true 500 will crash

and ive been to collage as well I almost have a masters in engineering you guys belive anything the bottle says

if you belive that im out true 500 will crash
    You don't even know the difference from test e or test c. Test c will not hold the concentration as well as test e will. Since you are such a chemistry genius explain how test e will not hold 400mg/ml. BusterBrown has been around this game for a while, and your going to tell him that it can't happen. That's funny if you are out you will free up some space for useful threads.
    Last edited by jstone; 02-19-2015 at 07:14 PM.

And those dumb post you speak of are questions about stuff I read on the internet im not going to argue with anybody that knows at all because they took a class of chemistry.

and ive been to collage as well I almost have a masters in engineering you guys belive anything the bottle says
    Since when does engineering include chemistry, and how does a master level education cause you to mistake college with collage? With the questions you have asked, your going to act like your the authority now on what can and can't be done.

So you are questioning these very simple things, but your saying that test c or e can not be higher than 320mg/ml. You were not even aware that they are different.

you got stuff twisted my friend I believe you stated that your education had something to do with this, and when did I say im the authority?

They are different but slightly you are talking like they are two different compounds I may be wrong show me the proof that 500mg is real and ill be the first to admit it.
    Last edited by djgreen; 02-19-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Your saying that test will crash if it is 400mg/ml or higher. Your saying that test can't be had above 320mg/ml, because that would be pure testosterone . So your making statements that are absolute. When you don't even know what an ester is I'm done here. It is very obvious you have no clue.

Maybe not 320 exactly I never said exactly about in that range but yes in the range of 500 will crash in normal non toxic oil if you believe you can get 500mg just because it is advertised then you don't have a clue it can be done with EO oil that is toxic but will eventually separate get you a bottle of that 500mg and send it to a lab and ill bet anything it wont be 500 in a good oil

I may be completely wrong because I'm not a chemist but I don't think so

and if you don't agree with something I say why can we discuss it like adults instead of making a pissing match out of it

There are plenty of guys who brew tes in the 400 and 500 mg range with success. I am not a chemist or pretend to be one but I find the process extremely interesting. I don't believe everything I read in line but do pay particular attention to those with experience in the chemistry of AAS. I am not arguing your opinion but I have my own with the results that I am pleased with.

ok respect your opinion iv just read a lot about the impossibilities of this happening successfully I take everyones opinion with an open mind during my research. Do you think there is any chance the oil used in these 500mg solutions was the Eo oil I spoke of, did you feel any harsh symptoms short or long term?

ironmuscle90 is offline New Member
    test 500 is great. I used to run endosyn test 300 and then I switched to the 500 and could def tell the difference. but... usually when you get over 300 its blends, which are great in my opinion. the best of all worlds. all is great with the 500 except the fact that it feels closest to what I could imagine injecting gasoline. it burnt sooooo bad..

ok respect your opinion iv just read a lot about the impossibilities of this happening successfully I take everyones opinion with an open mind during my research. Do you think there is any chance the oil used in these 500mg solutions was the Eo oil I spoke of, did you feel any harsh symptoms short or long term?
    I def experience the worst pip I have ever had when using these compounds. I have to cut with GSO upon every injection.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Any lab that actually gives a shit about quality and shelf life wouldnt go above 250mg with cyp.... If they say its cyp300 its most likely cyp250 or less. Any lab that says they make anything greater than cyp300 is wasting $$$ on solvents or BS.... As for Enath yea 300,400,500, are all possible. But in the long run its all about the purity of the pwd that goes in the mix... Say you have a lab that has 80% pure compared to 98% would make a big difference in the actual mg per ml volume. And depending on the mix it can be quite painful to pin 500mg/ml of enath considering the carriers and solvent disapate before the pwd leaving big time pip. But if u trust ur lab more power to ya but whats up with this 320 # pure test???? The only pure test is TNE and def wont hold at 320mg.

the 320 number came from the internet, I ment to say in that area I never intended to imply that is the specific number

Thread Information