Notthe5-0 is offline New Member

First real cycle

Ok so I just bought test dbol and winstrol I need help on planning a cycle it's my first real cycle I'm 6'2 200lbs and I don't really have any body fat because I have veins bulging out of my arms and legs. Thanks

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Notthe5-0
    Ok so I just bought test dbol and winstrol I need help on planning a cycle it's my first real cycle I'm 6'2 200lbs and I don't really have any body fat because I have veins bulging out of my arms and legs. Thanks
    Hey man. I'm pretty much in the exact same position as you! Test only for your first cycle!
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Notthe5-0 View Post
    You are your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone , taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, plus you have 70% more chances of not recovering your testosterone at 20 years old, then if you wait till your hpta matures. Why risk it???

read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    70% is arbitrary... except if you pull out several.credible study all agreeing that you have around 70 more chance. you should not use that number.

I understand the point and I agree.

Yes at being younger you have more chance to never recover or do big damage to you HPTA. but it is so dependant on the insividual...

at 20 chance arent looking good to be ok...
    the lowest age that I would recommend would be 21 on certain condition which you clearly dont fill.
    and keep in mind im one of the very very few that agree on using at that age... and the condition are hard to reach.

anyway that aside.

70% is arbitrary and the goal here is not to throw random number to scare people away. we are a science based forum(for steroid use at least), and we inform of the risk not making out risk.

like said above it is way riskier at 20 than 25. but it is impossible to put any pourcentages on any of it.

good luck

btw, If you cant estimate your own bodyfat, you already start behind. this is a pretty basic thing to know.

Say your stats,
    Height/ weight/ bodyfat/ age/ any steroids experience
    from there we will assist you in a more adapted way.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 02-21-2015 at 06:37 AM.

Thread Information