Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: 2nd cycle tren?

raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle tren?

hi in may i will start my second cycle...i was going to do 400mg of tren ethanate per week with 800 mg of test with it....is this a good second cycle or is too much tren?
    iam 47 years old 210lbs 13% bf and been lifting over 20 years..
    thanks

dfarre is offline Banned
    Why not tren -a?

I think it's OK, I don't understand why others say to not use tren early on. If one is sensitive to estrogen then tren is a really good idea even for a second cycle. Although I don't think you are estrogen sensitive since you are running 800mg of test. I could never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    Why not tren -a?

I think it's OK, I don't understand why others say to not use tren early on. If one is sensitive to estrogen then tren is a really good idea even for a second cycle. Although I don't think you are estrogen sensitive since you are running 800mg of test. I could never do it.
    well my guy can only get tren e and to pin once a week of 400mg

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    It looks like a rather solid cycle to me. 400mg of tren e is usually the sweet spot for me in terms of size to side effects ratio. 800mgs of test is a pretty decent amount as well.

I guess my main questions are

What are you hoping to gain from this cycle?
    Are you planning to use an AI?
    Have you thought about a solid PCT or are you planning to run continuous cycles?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    ... it is a real bad mix...

high test with tren can highly enhance tren side effect...

enanthate cant be injected just once a week... it will increase the sides.

and if the side becomes unbearable then enanthst takes lots of time to leave the body so sides stay a long time and they can be harsh...

so in short you never used tren and dont know how you react so this is a very very bad cycle...

I agree that tren can be run early on depending on goal. but some things needs to be understood.

tren is Harsh... mentally and physically.( ive use it for almost 6 month straight, this is an extremelynpowerfull drug...)

tren-a must be the firt ester you use to be able to end it whenever you need.

test needs to be low to make sure to limit the sides.

you seems to have very few knowledge about tren so I wont gives you a cycle sample...

goos luck...

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I ran high test with tren both high and low. No difference in negative sides. I've also pinned the enanthate ester once a week and again no negative sides.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I ran high test with tren both high and low. No difference in negative sides. I've also pinned the enanthate ester once a week and again no negative sides.
    and then again is it happens to you for a first time.youll be surprised and not in the good way...

Ive ran higher test with tren it was 3 times worst...
    alot of people feel it harder with more test.

im.not saying that will 100% happen to him...
    but its is first time and dont know yet.

better put the chance on his side
    if he handle tren well. he can switch for enanthst if he handle it well increase test and go progressively.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    For 2nd cycle?

I wouldnt do it. Dont think that one has enough gear experience from one cycle to enter the tren train.
    Do you know exactly how to control your e2?
    Do you know how your body behaves with such high dosage of androgens?
    Is your bloodwork and bp perfect for tren?
    Have you have ever managed prolactin?
    Whats the goal and do I need tren to reach it?
    Etc etc

These are some questions I would ask myself before injecting tren.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally think you have received some great information and some horrible information. You should not run tren on your second cycle. Just because someone else may have done it with no problems has nothing to do with whether you will have the same results.
    Tren offers more sides than what has been described above by less knowledgeable members. People should always consider safety first and some people turn into total a$$holes on tren; including myself in the past. They have broken up in relationships that otherwise were fine, they have injured themselves in ways they never had before and were simply not ready for it.
    Just pretend you are sitting in a bar and just had ten beers in the last two hours. You decide to go home and ask "Do you think I can drive?" Well, as you saw above, one answer was "you should be fine" and I am the guy that is going to say, "Why take the risk?" Tren is not going anywhere and it will still be around after you get a few more cycles under your belt.
    We all have goals on this board and it is easy for someone else to suggest you do experiments on yourself for their own knowledge base. Let them do it to themselves, but for you, I think you should listen to some of the people who are putting your health and long term success above your immediate goal. Good luck!
    ghettoboyd, Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think tes e and tren e at 400 mgs each per week is a conservative approach. Tren can certainly push the side effects over the edge a bit and unless you get your bw done routinely or you are super in tuned with your body. I had done tes e and tren e @ 400 mgs a piece and loved it. Grab some prami or cab just in case and make sure you have an AI.

swolehead is offline Member
    tren e first time with tren I would never if your guy doesn't have ace then find a new guy

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    tren e first time with tren I would never if your guy doesn't have ace then find a new guy
    Exactly... No way IMO should you run Tren E(with only one cycle under your belt, pinning a long ester of Tren E if something were to happen(bad sides) you can't pull the plug and start PCT b/c of its long ester) now as stated above Tren ace would be different and being a short ester one can pull the plug if really bad sides occur!

I would ask myself the same ?'s MrBB stated... Safety should be your first priority and not to stay on(blasting and cruising) as this can cause permant damage to your HPTA/testicular loop... Leaving you w/a lifetime of problems(could happen might not no one can tell you this for sure)...

Control your E2(which takes a lil time dialing your AI in to control your Estrodial & keep it in your sweetspot as it may be different than mine... As we all react differently to compounds!

GL OP and I hope you reconsider using the Tren...
    Oki-Des likes this.

My first Test cycle came after my 6th Test cycle. I followed the 300mg/wk of Test and 300mg/wk of Tren . I wanted to go slow. I didn't notice any real serious sides but I got anorgasmia (can't ejaculate). Man, it is the most frustrating thing on earth not to be able to finish. Eventually, I didn't even want to start. It really sucks. Just because it happened to me doesn't mean that it will happen to you. However, if it happened to me it could possibly happen to you, right? Just go into the Tren cycle knowing that there might be complications with the recovery. The anabolic results from Tren is the BEST!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am going to take a stand here and say that my first tren cycle (besides when I used to mix DMSO with crushed fina pellets in the 90's) was tren e @ 400 mgs and Tes E @ 400 mgs. The sides dont hit you over the head like a baseball bat and unless you have tried it then you cant compare it to tren A which the sides do creep up much faster. I think Tren E gets a bad rap and furthermore I think the build up is slower. SInce using Tren E I have used Tren A several times at varying dosages and its typically when I get into the above and beyond 550 mgs a week range that things start going south for me.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I am going to take a stand here and say that my first tren cycle (besides when I used to mix DMSO with crushed fina pellets in the 90's) was tren e @ 400 mgs and Tes E @ 400 mgs. The sides dont hit you over the head like a baseball bat and unless you have tried it then you cant compare it to tren A which the sides do creep up much faster. I think Tren E gets a bad rap and furthermore I think the build up is slower. SInce using Tren E I have used Tren A several times at varying dosages and its typically when I get into the above and beyond 550 mgs a week range that things start going south for me.
    This^^^. I ran tren e before I ran tren a. Sides don't pop up out of nowhere if you start conservatively and titrate dosage upwards and skipping a pin or two will take care of sides pretty quickly even though it's a longer ester than ace.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ This is very true... And though I haven't run Tren E or A with success was indeed b/c I simply wasn't ready(mentally for the Tren train) but I have to agree that as long as anyone knows what they're doing and has more experience than the moderate user Tren is a great compound! I'm jealous that I haven't been able to run it yet but it ain't goin no where!

And for any first or first couple Tren cycles one should always titrate their doses as stated above for the safest and less sides to gains ratio! Just waiting for the right time... As I think the OP doesn't contain the ability to control his E2 in a manner like BB/Docd, etc... Just my .02

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont know, to me it's like someone getting their drivers permit and then wanting to drive the indy 500 right away. Why not practice for a while before jumping on the autobahn?
    NACH3 and Mr.BB like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Was it your 2nd cycle???

thanks guys i will not do tren this cycle..so i was thinking of doing 800mg per week of test e for 10 weeks then do pct to follow..what do you think of this?

Thread Information