ibrunnin is offline New Member

When to take Var

Hey all, New the forum. Looking to get some advice on using Anavar . I am 5'5 136lbs looking to get down to 130 which is when I am more cut. Still doing plenty of cardio and lifting. Is it too soon to take the Var or will the car help in decreasing lbs ? Any suggestions I'll take, don't want to do it the wrong way and waste a cycle

Red Bastard is offline Member
    You're female?

Yes I'm female

Mostly wanted to clarify, to avoid the negative responses, if you were a guy. Lots of them have women as their profile picture...
    I hope that this "thread bump", elicits some good responses for you...

Thanks for looking out. Any advice I can get on here I will take!

Have you also posted the question in the Women's section?
    That said, I'm sure that you'll get some good responses here, by days end...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello, one thing I recently learned is that Anavar is often faked for something that most women would not want to take. Luckily there is a test you can buy that will clarify between the two. Therefore, if you decide to take Anavar and get a hold of some you might want to pay the extra $20 to make sure it is what someone claims it is. My wife is still waiting for the tests so neither of us have any first hand experience on it; but hopefully will soon. Good luck!

Thank you! I'm going to look into that and make sure otherwise it's wasted time!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrunnin
    Hey all, New the forum. Looking to get some advice on using Anavar. I am 5'5 136lbs looking to get down to 130 which is when I am more cut. Still doing plenty of cardio and lifting. Is it too soon to take the Var or will the car help in decreasing lbs ? Any suggestions I'll take, don't want to do it the wrong way and waste a cycle
    Var promotes lean muscle gain so your look will change. It is often faked with dBol that will cause water retention. I saw your other post on Clen . You can stack them. I personally hate Clen due to hand shakes.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Google Labmax, they sell tests to check if you have anavar or not. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Google Labmax, they sell tests to check if you have anavar or not. Good luck!
    Thanks! Def going to search it. What's the main difference between dbol and var?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrunnin
    Thanks! Def going to search it. What's the main difference between dbol and var?
    I don't know other then dBol makes you retain water like u have never seen before. Lol.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes mske sure your not getting d-Bol or winny... Which is very andeogenic causing enlarged clitorus, deepening of voice, more masculine features, hair growth, etc! But since you are going w/anavar only its a much smarter, and safer route(not to say nothing can happen but the women's forum will have more detailed info in regards to your anatomy as opposed to us men!

I will say var is excellent when considering dropping bf% while gaining strength, and vascularity! It's mild on the liver(but still want to take liver support - NAC works great and you can get it from the site sponsor ar-r top right of page!

GL on you journey, and be safe!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrunnin View Post
    Thank you! I'm going to look into that and make sure otherwise it's wasted time!

Any past cycle experience at all? Is your diet and training all in order?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    Any past cycle experience at all? Is your diet and training all in order?
    Diet is on point. Clean eating for the very large majority. Breakfast is egg whites, linch is 2-3 ounces of a lean protein and veg, dinner is a repeat of lunch usually. I do tend to snack a bit at night, sometimes fruit or protein bar, which may not be helping. Training for a half marathon so running an average of 23-27 miles a week.
    Took W last October 20mg for about 5 weeks noticed a difference but I think I took it too soon. Training was not ready for it. Is var typically ran by itself?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    For women, yes var is taken by itself... Usually first time user doses range from 5-10mg daily for var cycles...

After a few cycles I'm sure there are stacks(include primo, winny, peps, etc)... I'll let you do the research needed on that and the women will be very helpful in this area(gains to side effect ratios... Etc)

It seems your at a better point diet and training wise since your last go around... Nice to see...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-21-2015 at 10:24 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Var, or if you got Bucks GH

As far as var & female & fake var - Get pharmaceutical grade. Being a female your dose is low, so the cost is not that tremendous.

Weight loss - Well, it's diet dependent - But, stimulants do help. . . Just the sound of Clen makes me cringe. I'd say got with ephedra & caffeine stack - Or if you really wanna kick it up a notch, find a doc who will give you a script for Phentermine.

But, you are only talking small fat loss here - If that's u in the Avi, you don't need much but a tight dry diet, a whole lot of daily water intake - And var if you want to add some LBM

GL

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    First Var cycle, 10mg every day for 6-weeks. Make sure your diet is right and workout plan is good. If you start to get a horse voice, dark body hair, etc, stop immediately. Can be stacked well with Clen IF you can stand the shakes (personally I cannot). You didn't say your age.... if you are 30+ you'd probably see some good results with HGH as well (though it's a much longer cycle and very expensive).

Unless you happen to get it from a pharmacy (good luck), then make sure you test it before using it. UGL's often fake it, subbed with other aas (which is not good for women), or really under dosed.

A 6-week Var/Clen cycle would be 10mg ED Var and Clen 1-week on / 1-week off. If your diet and workout are on point like you say, the 6lbs would not be an issue with that cycle. Rather than Clen and E/C/A stack usually gets good results as well (and usually recommended to somebody who hasn't done a stimulant style cycle before).

All that said.... if you are really only wanting to drop 6lbs, idk if any cycle is even needed.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Most woman I know take between 5 - 25mg of anavar /day for 6-8 weeks and have no issues. The guys above are correct about UGL and fake Anavar, so make sure your source is legit.

The biggest difference you would notice between anavar and d-bol is weight gain. Weight gain on a 6-8 week of anavar would be slight, but very lean. After 2 weeks of d-bol you would be as puffy as hell

You have also got other options like proviron and primobolan

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your goal?

Thinking of anavar while training for half mara doesnt seem logic.
    Also I would not worry too much about weight, judge by mirror, anavar would give you more muscles which are heavier.
    BTW if you are training for marathon your carb intake is way low, again whats the objective here? Do you have time objective?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine
    Most woman I know take between 5 - 25mg of anavar /day for 6-8 weeks and have no issues. The guys above are correct about UGL and fake Anavar, so make sure your source is legit. The biggest difference you would notice between anavar and d-bol is weight gain. Weight gain on a 6-8 week of anavar would be slight, but very lean. After 2 weeks of d-bol you would be as puffy as hell You have also got other options like proviron and primobolan
    thanks! I'm getting stuff from lab max to check it. Getting 25mg this week starting cycle Wednesday. Been eating super clean and have incorporated some heavier lifting the past two weeks. Already seeing a difference in abdomen. I know it's going to be hard to keep mass while running but hoping car will help keep lean mm. Half marathon is in May. By then I just want to be cut up

Thread Information