digital is offline New Member

Talking 1 final check before taking the BIG plunge

hi guys,
    firstly thanks rickson for the info on my last post about this,hopefully clear up my last concerns.
    my stats : 26yrs,200 odd lbs,9.2%bf,10 years exp,9-10cycles.
    week 1-10 sust 750mg
    week 1-10 deca 400mg
    week 1-4 d.bol 25mg ed
    week 8-13 winny 50mg ed
    week 10-18 clen @ 80mcg ed 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    clomid 4 weeks from week 14
    nolva run throughout
    i am currently in week 4.i am going to be starting slin(humilog)week 5 at 2iu and working it up consecutivly till about 10iu.
    1.rickson mention using it for 8 weeks was fine,do i need to cycle it though within those 8 weeks eg.2 weeks on 3 off or can i run it straight?
    2.my routine:
    wake up 5.30am pre workout shake 20g protein 60g carbs (banana blended in)
    6.45am train powerade drink during workout]
    8.00am slin eg.10iu
    8.15am post workout shake 40g protein 90g carbs ( 2 bananas and honey blended in)no fat
    9.30am 10 egg whites and big bowl oats with honey
    12.30 1 x can tuna and 1 1/2 cups rice veges and flax oil.??
    15.30 meal replacement 40 g protein and cup oats blended in.
    18.30 2 x chicken breasts and large potatoe and veges
    before bed pure protein shake 40g protein.

2.(continued)i train monday to friday sat and sun off,1 bodypart a day.
    is my morning eating routine ok for slin use?
    3.around week 10 i will be reducing my late afternoon carbs and evening carbs as well as throwing in some cardio to just tighten up a bit,will this affect my slin use(my carbs in the morning will stay the same)?
    4.any other suggestions would be appreciated just put it in laymen terms,to make this more effective.
    5.if you guys want i will keep you posted on the results and expieriences good or bad?
    6.if there is anything that you can spot in my routine that will cause any fat gain please let me know.

thanks guys,
    excited to start like you have no idea

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    since u have 9-10 cycles of experience, don't you think those dosages may be a little low? especially the deca and the dbol

should i bump deca to 600mg for remainder of cycle?
    d.bol is coming to an end in a few days,i did post and guys thought the 25mg was fine,so followed suggestions.
    never run dosages so high before,max was about 800mg week of various AS.i was not to educated on previous cycles(didnt know about this forum).hence gyno problems and no postcycle therapy,used to taper off.so i am probably just being cautious with dosages.
    let me know.
    otherwise what do you think?

sorry guys,
    1 more important question,do i only take the slin on workout days(mon-fri)or everyday,if it is everyday how do i readjust my diet so as not to get fat,as i take flax with every meal on off days?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the slin straight through the eight weeks. You can do a 5 on 2 off with slin and just do it on workout days or do it everyday. Since this is your first experience why don't you do the 5 on 2 off. That will allow you to see how you react and then you can begin playing with carbs and
    if you choose to use it again you will have a better understanding.

thanks rickson,
    i will do the 5 on 2 0ff,run for 8 weeks which should take me close to clomid.hope fully it will help me hold some of my gains.can i run the slin after lets say a 4 week break for another 8 weeks to bridge to my next cycle.or does its benefits only really show during cycle?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dump the winny.

Get masteron , Var, Halo, or Tren .

If tren..run some bromo or better dostinex. Ive done Deca at 400 and Tren at 700 for 18wks before with no trouble.

I think winny just sucks. Any of the other I think would be better and will give everything besides sore joints like winny would. JMO

Id start the slin about wk 5. Dont think youll need it by then. I would go postworkouts also. Run it all the way out past clomid. I would take some rALA as well, but not simulateosly, IE maybe in the AM only. This will keep your insulin sensitivity up where it should be and will allow you to run it for quite alone time.

that would be about 14 weeks till end clomid,still ok?i cant get hold of anything other than winny here,so i am going to have to stick to it.i will be running 5d days on 2 off.so no cycling other than the 5 on 2 off.i will be running it straight after morning workout.no fat till 13.00 as i am very scared of getting fat from the slin.in the educational threads one guy mentioned slin 4 weeks on 4 off,i am just concerned about running for close on 4 months solid,what does your personal experince reccomend?what type of gains can some expect on slin as it is added here?i know that is very personal to the person but would like a general guidline,i am looking for at least another 20lbs out of this course.

Thread Information