the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Question Mick Hart--------?>

I'm sure quite a few of you know of this guy...hell he may even be a member here under another name! My question is...does this guy know his shit or doesn't he? He has some radically different ideas about cycles, and claims all of them are based on what has worked for him and the many bodybuilders he has trained over the years...

For instance...his 10 week d-bol only cycle...I would copy and paste it...but cant figure out how to do it in 'adobe acrobat reader'
    He gives the total neccessary d-bols at 492 for the whole cycle...then goes into post theropy and such...

Comments on the guy's knowledge?

D

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I think the guy does know his stuff...I've read all of his publications.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well, i read his two book in pdf but i dont belive he is for real. i mean the guy knows some stuff but he said it himself, oral only cycles are for begginers cause they lose everything they gain but it teaches them and familirizes them with the side effects. i think u should just keep it simpleand stick with the advice from the bros on this board !

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well well well...the famous ichiban!
    You know...I have read most of his stuff too...but damn..it contradicts much of what we treat as gospel in here...hmmm

D

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are a lot of guys on this board who have competed and who have done AAS for years. Just because a guy publishes something doesn't mean he should be listened too. Often guys try to throw out radical ideas or attack something (clomid perhaps) in the hopes that they will be looked on as the next steroid guru. Read everything then decide for yourself. Trust me if ten week dbol only cycles were great cycles we would all be doing them.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

Practical knowledge.

It all comes to trial and error, usage. You can put all the info you want and come up with all kinds of different cycles, everyone reacts differently to AS. I would trust the people that use them on a yearly basis, I am a PharmD, and the guy's on this board can teach a few of my fellow coworkers a thing or too about AS usage. I am not saying he never used them or his thoughts or ideas are bullshit, but as Rickson said, if his thoughts and ideas were so great, everyone would be using them, who knows maybe time will tell, but from my own experience, a 10 week only dbol cycle does not sound right to me, why put you liver in so much risk?
    Last edited by freakmaster; 03-31-2006 at 12:38 AM.

IronRhino is offline New Member
    IMHO, Hart's got some knowledge and if you believe the data he would have the experience, as well. Many of his concepts are way off the wall and one sometimes wonders if he injected his spinal column in an attempt to boost his mental capacity.

Lately, though, Hart seems to have become another internet AAS guru but in reality has evolved into a merchandising program not totally unlike Bill Phillips. But what the heck.

I'd just play it safe and go with the advice you hear around here.
    10 weeks of straight dbol would be real rough on the liver... it's all about the person.

HP

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    His ideas are definitely different, I've read some of laymens guide to steroids or what ever it's called. His thoughts on HGH wouldn't seem to pan out. 6iu one time a week, your IGF-1 levels would never be stable enough to make a difference. One spike a week of HGH/IGF-1 isn't going to do much, if anything at all.

He does like lower doses then most, which I tend to lean towards. But the way he lays out a stack doesn't make sence to my. It seem like his views are old school with a twist.

JohnnyB

mammoth is offline Member
    Mick Hart is no different than Jeff Summers in my book. Those guys are out to make money, plain and simple. Nobody here on this board will give you advice that is driven by the need for money. Mick Hart sells products and wants you to buy them so he plays like he is "THE" steroid guru. Personally I never listen to anyone whose alterior motives involve money. Car Salesman being on the top of the list!!

Thread Information