Thread: Anyone Else?

superjew is offline Associate Member

Anyone Else?

I wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. I made my first order from a new source recently. My first package arrived, but it was a little slow getting here. I heard that he is a bit slow, and he is overseas, so I figured no big deal. He split my order into two packages and said he would ship them a couple days apart. I still haven't received my second package and it's been about 2 weeks. I e-mailed him and he says that mail is a bit unpredictable right now. That makes sense to me but I am getting worried here. Anyone else with this problem?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    maybe the package was siezed but hopefully the mail is just slow.

Bumpity bump

Double Bump

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    did you ever recieve second package? and how long did it take total mailing time? I am waiting and it has been a while. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it didn't get seized. I got four total on the way, so hopefully they make it through---j.j.

Unfortunately, the second package was seized. Though my source re-ships in the event of a seizure. So it wasn't too big of a deal, just inconvenient. My second package should be here any day now, hopefully. I'm lucky that I had enough gear on hand to hold me over untill now. The shipping time depends on where you live and where you are ordering from I suppose. It takes about two weeks for a package sent from Western Europe to arrive here in Florida. Though you may get it a few days earlier or even a week later.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...Shouldn't take 2 weeks to receive..unless it is on a real so boat from China. Don't know who ur source is,,,depending on his reputation...IMO....you need to stay on him. Go to another board that posts openly about sources and look for any posts about him/her.
    Keep us posted on how long it is cointinuing to be...

R

Usually they arrive in 7-10 days, before I ordered this time I mailed him some info. and it took almost a week longer for my mail to get there. So, I wonder if the mail isn't slow on the way back, but I have no idea how the postal service runs overseas. My guy will re-mail if seized thank goodness, last year my order hit the poe on Sept. 11 and yes it was seized. But that was the only seizure I have had in almost two years of ordering from my guy. thanks for the support--j.j.

recieved packages yesterday, But I think I lost one to customs. But got all of my winny and prop!!! sweet-j.j.

Thread Information