jssmc is offline Associate Member

Question Question on scar tissue

Hey guys,
    I am an athlete and I am in season right now. For that reason I cannot choose the legs as an injection sight. I use the glutes and I take two shots a weeks. I am on a sus/eq stack. The sauce always causes soreness. Anyway, as long as I keep switching off right to left and only hitting the site once a week, will scar tissue be a factor? I don't want to start with the scar tissue thing this early in my AS career. This is my second cycle. First was just a sus cycle. Thanks for the help guys.
    jssmc

Mike Guest
    go once a week per spot for about 5 wks then hit a different spot - start hitting up your delts bro

The Iron Game Guest
    and use a 23g minimum but try getting away with a 25. it will take longer to inject but it will help a great deal

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think he is also worried about people sighting h is injections, he may not be able to inject in his delts if he is worried about someone seeing it Mike, I think that is what he was trying to say. I think you should just find different spots on your glut to shoot.

liftsiron is offline New Member
    Inject slowly into the delts and there should be no problem with spotting the site.

Mike Guest
    I read it as if he was worried bout injecting into the legs cause he couldnt afford to be sore - so he was doing glutes but didnt want scar tissue - I dont think appearance is an issue - if you're leaving track marks in your glutes STOP USING A 16g!!!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Mike LOL
    seriusly I use a 25 gauge 1 incher in my delts and it falls right in no problems just takes a little longer to push in. Hey whats wrong with a 16 gauge pin i love them

Mike Guest
    sadistic prick LOL

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Mike, you crack me up man!

I do leave little marks with my 22 gauge 1 and 1/2 inch needles on my glutes. I wonder if people would spot that on my shoulders. Mike, I am worried about appearance and soreness also. Let me know what you guys think about this.
    jssmc

Mike Guest
    bro I understand your fear but unless under serious supervision for that purpose only I dont think it would be noticed in day to day interaction - it can always be mistaken for acne or an ingrown hair etc etc - I really cant see you leaving marks on your delts that would show if you're using the smallest possible gear - just dont hit a vein or you'll bruise

How common is it to hit a vein in your shoulder? I don't mind the shoulder injections but won't the sauce make my damn arm sore there too. I'm in a tough predicament because of wrestling season, but I can't afford to not be able to move my arm. Do you think it will be a problem or no? Can I use my 22 gauge 1 and a halfers and just only go in about 1 inch? Let me know.
    jssmc

You can use the inch and half and push it all the way if you want or only go into it 1 inch its up to you i have never hit a vein in the delt yet so give it a try. youll like it I find it easier than hitting the glute I can see what im doing

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I think the only way you are gonna find out if a delt shot is for you is to try it if it goes wrong I,m sure you can make an excuse.When I start I,m sure I,ll have a few marks and I get changed in front of people if they say anthing I,ll say what the hell are you looking at me like that for bro just you keep it in your pants - laugh it off and no one will think anything of it act suspicious and they will.

Billy

Billys right I dont think that people are going to sit there and look for injection sites not there going to be that big anyway you could never tell that i inject as much as i do

Thanks for all the help guys! I guess i'll start with the delt shots next week and just switch off with ass and delts. One more question. Is it true that someone who uses different injection sites, instead of just the ass, will have better results because the receptor sites will be less worn out? So will there gains be better if they switch it up compared to someone who only goes glutes? Thanks for the help guys!
    jssmc

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by jssmc
    Can I use my 22 gauge 1 and a halfers and just only go in about 1 inch? Let me know.
    jssmc
    throw away them 22 gauge pins and invest $10 in buying some 23 gauge or 25 gauge pins

Ok! Will do. The 22's are ok but I have heard that I don't need them that thick. I will go for some 23 or so. Thanks iron game!
    jssmc

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    This reminds me of why I waited so long to give a/s a try.

Back about 15 years ago a friend of mine started a cycle of (Sustenon in the rediject) He shot himself in the butt with these horse needles...it looked like a 10 penny nail! Ouch

After watching him limp around for 4-5 days after he took a shot. I always felt like maybe natural ain't so bad after all.

Poor guy, I wonder where he is now! Probably still limping if he did all 10 hits!! Talk about scar tissue!!

Us new folks got it so good with the Mods on this site! At the very least they keep us from the one person who can hurt us the most....ourselves!!

MJ

Thread Information