jakuja is offline Junior Member

Question GH adn Slin question

Hey all

Im finished the main of my cycle and am running only hGH 4i.u. day at night and slin after workout.

For best results in muscle gain should i bump it up to 6i.u. per day?

Like this: 2i.u. before workout, 4i.u. at bedtime?

Or should i keep it at just the 4i.u. at nightime?

Thanx alot all

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I try 2iu with the slin post workout and 2iu at night

JohnnyB

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I look at it like this... you are going to be shutting down your bodies GH secretion for a few hours - so why take it right when you are about to produce it anyway (your body starts to secrete GH after only 30-60 minutes of rest - one reason napping during the day is effective)? Or before working out?

Take it when your body won't be secreting it anyway - like first thing in the morning.

BTW - you have not provided any information about yourself or filled out your profile. Correct dose is usually based on the body mass of the user - as well as the financial mass

jakuja is offline Junior Member
    wel the reason is someone i knew before had used GH on 3 different occasions, 4 months each time, and he had tried 4i.u. morning shots, 4i.u. split morning/night. and 4i.u.nightime. On each of the three times he used, and he was certain he made alot more gain when using it only at nightime.,

I know your body makes most then anyways but still its not near 1.3mg

But that was another reason i was thinking about adding 2i.u. during the day

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There are a few different views on hgh dosing time, you need to find what works for you. I will use night time doses, because I have low hgh.

With the producing most of it's hgh during sleep and the body slows the production of insulin at that time to help with the release of hgh. It would seem that the body is made to use it best at this time.

JohnnyB

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's a good point Johnny - proper dose time may also be age dependent - dependent on how much endogenous secretion there is. If you have low natural levels it may be best to use a more natural approach.

Thread Information