fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Tren and hairloss is it harsh?

Hey guys was looking for feedback concerning tren and hairloss if used in a short cycle,thanks

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone then youll end up.bald no matter what you do.

Tren is supose to be harsh on the hair line however...
    Ive ran tren for several months and never saw any difference on my hair.

And due to my brother starting to lose some, Im likely to lose some hair too... and sooner than later...

by the same token, I have no acne from tren but alot from test...

depends on the individual

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had a full head of hear at 22 now not so much. Ok it has been 30 years and more than a couple cycles so I can't complain to much.

I would just stat using noxirol shampoo and maybe a topical like Rogaine. Rogaine sometimes makes it thin before filling in more and if you stop using it then it goes back to where it was.

If you decide to go with dht blocker like finistride only use 5mg or less a day.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    If you are prone then youll end up.bald no matter what you do.

Tren is supose to be harsh on the hair line however...
    Ive ran tren for several months and never saw any difference on my hair.

And due to my brother starting to lose some, Im likely to lose some hair too... and sooner than later...

by the same token, I have no acne from tren but alot from test...

depends on the individual

Are you prone to hair loss??

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I had a full head of hear at 22 now not so much. Ok it has been 30 years and more than a couple cycles so I can't complain to much.

I would just stat using noxirol shampoo and maybe a topical like Rogaine. Rogaine sometimes makes it thin before filling in more and if you stop using it then it goes back to where it was.

If you decide to go with dht blocker like finistride only use 5mg or less a day.
    I am planning to use saw palmetto and nizoral my concern is will it cause dramtic hair loss in 4 or 6 weeks???

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post

I am planning to use saw palmetto and nizoral my concern is will it cause dramtic hair loss in 4 or 6 weeks???
    Probably not. But hair is over rated anyway.

Very doubtful

Very doubtful
    Ok then now my next question is what cycle would yield more gains test p and tren cycle vs a test deca cycle?

If you have not used deca or tren I say try deca first. More gains is subject to many variables including sides.

If you have not used deca or tren I say try deca first. More gains is subject to many variables including sides.
    that cannot be more true...

Ive ran up to 700mg tren . gain sucks cause I was so lethargic...
    my.hunger was throught the roof I couldnt sleep, couldnt do anything without sweating like a pig with heavy breathing... and im not talking about mental sides... OMG thosr was hardcore... I gave up after two weeks... sides was too much for me.

ran 350 for a while and it is a good dose. efficient with few sides.
    then I was seeing the magic... at double the dose... too much side, very counter productive...

I personnally loves tren and havent tried nandrolone enough to make up my mind about it...
    but tren as a pure mass builder if you can eat enough on it, it will get the job done with minimal fat gain...

either way there is more than just gear in gaining muscle... and both can be extremely successfull or total crap.

ps. IDK if im prone to hair loss...
    but my brother who is just 3 years older already started losing hair in a VERY noticable matter... so... I assume im prone a bit at least.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 02-26-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Ok well lets say i had sides with the tren ,how long will it take for the sides to fade when you stop its use?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok well lets say i had sides with the tren ,how long will it take for the sides to fade when you stop its use?
    Really depends on the sides. If you are referring to night sweats, aggression, poor sleep then these sides go away quick.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    About what ester of tren are you talking?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I was totally fine at 200mg/week tren e, no night sweats, no aggression, just solid lean gains. I was using test as well, and next go round I will up the dose to 300-350 and see how the ride is. Tren is my favorite compound for getting lean and thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Really depends on the sides. If you are referring to night sweats, aggression, poor sleep then these sides go away quick.
    Am talking about hairloss and acne

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    About what ester of tren are you talking?
    Tren ace

Am talking about hairloss and acne
    hairloss IDK.

Acne might takes a few weeks.

depending It personnally took be 3-4 months to get ride of my acne during my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    hairloss IDK.

Acne might takes a few weeks.

depending It personnally took be 3-4 months to get ride of my acne during my first cycle.
    Am concerned of face acne the most and hairloss

Am concerned of face acne the most and hairloss
    Bump for feedback

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I was totally fine at 200mg/week tren e, no night sweats, no aggression, just solid lean gains. I was using test as well, and next go round I will up the dose to 300-350 and see how the ride is. Tren is my favorite compound for getting lean and thick.
    What about hairloss did you have any??

I am not sure if i have mpb ,i notice that my crown area is much lighter than the sides,i have no receeding line whatsoever but i have the fear of having generalized crown thinning with no receding line appearing out of sudden,was thinking of a test prop tren ace cycle but my main concern is hairloss and dunno if its wise or no to run them,my plan to fight the hairloss is to either run finasteride and nizoral or saw palmetto and nizoral while on and in pct ,my choice of tren ace was that it will leave gbe system easily,any feedback is appreciated

So do sides go easy after stopping tren ace specially the hairloss??

woody127 is offline Junior Member
    Tren would be OK for me I suppose, I already have no hair lol

Honestly I wouldnt worry about it to much or you are going to make it fall out due to stress. lol

If tren will make it fall out so will test, just maybe not as much. Mast is supposed to be even worse but I never noticed and more or less.

Honestly I wouldnt worry about it to much or you are going to make it fall out due to stress. lol

If tren will make it fall out so will test, just maybe not as much. Mast is supposed to be even worse but I never noticed and more or less.
    I dont look good at all with short hair thats all,want to try tren but the hairloss scares me thinking of running it and stopping as soon as i see any hairloss but want make sure that thats the case when stopping tren ace,thanks

I dont look good at all with short hair thats all,want to try tren but the hairloss scares me thinking of running it and stopping as soon as i see any hairloss but want make sure that thats the case when stopping tren ace,thanks
    If you are going to lose it then you are going to lose it. Pretty black and white decision: cycle and it may fall out sooner or don't cycle and it will fall out later. I lost mine at 25 and I am 44 now. The clippers will be your friend at some point.

If you are going to lose it then you are going to lose it. Pretty black and white decision: cycle and it may fall out sooner or don't cycle and it will fall out later. I lost mine at 25 and I am 44 now. The clippers will be your friend at some point.
    I know but i would rather loose it when am old rather than loosing it now,so do you have any idea if stoppinh the tren use will stop any hairloss related sides?

I know but i would rather loose it when am old rather than loosing it now,so do you have any idea if stoppinh the tren use will stop any hairloss related sides?
    Its too hard to say and individualistic.

Its too hard to say and individualistic.
    It has a short half life so shouldnt it stop as soon as its out of the system

It has a short half life so shouldnt it stop as soon as its out of the system
    Yes, tren a is in and out of your system very quickly. As far as how much hair loss accrues in conjunction with using and tren and if discontinues right away I don't know. I can't even use my own experience because it was just too long ago to give you any useful information.

Yes, tren a is in and out of your system very quickly. As far as how much hair loss accrues in conjunction with using and tren and if discontinues right away I don't know. I can't even use my own experience because it was just too long ago to give you any useful information.
    Thanks for the reply,looking for more feedback

Protene is offline New Member
    From past experiences, using tren , my hairline did mess up, but it wasn't to bad, the only thing that bothered me the most was the hydrosis and the acne on forearms due to it being highly androgenic .

TexasManDan is offline New Member
    I wish I felt the same way!

Thread Information