bramley123 is offline New Member

First Clen Cycle

Hi guys I was wondering whether you would be able to give me any advice on my clen cycle, i have 100 tablets at 40mg each. I had wrote up a plan but was wondering whether it would be more effective 2 weeks on/off cheers:
    Day:
    1: 40
    2: 40
    3: 80
    4 - 80
    5 - 80
    6 - 120
    7 - 120
    8 - off
    9 - off
    10 - off
    11 - off
    12 - off
    13 - off
    14 - off
    15 - 120
    16 - 120
    17 - 120
    18- 120
    19 - 120
    20 - 120
    21 - 120
    22 - off
    23 - off
    24 - off
    25 - off
    26 - off
    27 - off
    28 - off
    29 - 120
    30 - 120
    31 - 120
    32 - 120
    33 - 120
    34 - 120
    35 - 120

After this I would have ~ 40 tablets left, should i just keep doing this routine?

Also, i know that drinking quite of bit of water is necessary, but is there anything else i should be having?

Thanks for any advice.

Truejew15 is offline New Member
    It's impossible to find good CLEN I spent so much money buying bullshit I'm trying to cut some weight

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    My advice would be dont have a set plan with dosage increases etc. Use as low an effective dose as you can and stick with it as long as it is working. Also I recommend ketotifen to keep doses down. 1mg at night before bed will keep the clen effective and at a reasonable dose. Also it allows for you not to have to take a break and you can run the clen 6-8 weeks straight which is as long as I would run it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    My advice would be dont have a set plan with dosage increases etc. Use as low an effective dose as you can and stick with it as long as it is working. Also I recommend ketotifen to keep doses down. 1mg at night before bed will keep the clen effective and at a reasonable dose. Also it allows for you not to have to take a break and you can run the clen 6-8 weeks straight which is as long as I would run it anyway.
    thanks for that, as for ketotifen is it a product i can get from a health store?

Quote Originally Posted by bramley123
    thanks for that, as for ketotifen is it a product i can get from a health store?
    Usually you need prescription but you can try

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bramley123 View Post
    ar-r at the top of the page carries it. It cheap, like $20 i think.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Jimmyinkedup. It is hard to know how you will react to it and instead of trying to figure out a future plan; just start out low and move up as needed. If your hands are jittery, like you drank a bunch of coffee, then you know you have an effective amount. Once you take some and your hands stop shaking, then up the dose a bit. Now, when I take it, I start out at 80mcg and then bump it up to 100 then to 120. When that is not longer making my hands shake I stop for a week or two and start over again. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ar-r at the top of the page carries it. It cheap, like $20 i think.
    i live in the uk

If you have 40mcg pills then get a pill splitter and break them in half for increasing done. Going from 40mcg to 80mcg maybe too much of a jump.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you have 40mcg pills then get a pill splitter and break them in half for increasing done. Going from 40mcg to 80mcg maybe too much of a jump.
    how much is the max i should have per time could i have 40 mg in one go or split it in halfs and do one in morning and one at lunch?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    If you start out at 40mcg, that should be fine. As I stated previously I start out with 80mcg. Then, when the effects seem to be diminishing, then just break a pill in half and add it to see if I have any sides. I do not go over 120mcg total and have always taken it when I wake up in the morning at one time. When 120mcg no longer provide any sides, I stop for a week or two and start over again.

Thread Information