kaykay47 is offline New Member

Ditching Cycle Need Advice

Was planned to run 12 weeks Test E 300mg/mL (400 mg/wk to see how I react) for a first cycle with Clomid Nolva PCT.

Height 5'9
    Weight 173
    Body fat 8%
    27 years old

1st pin I could only draw half an mL and that was s pretty interesting experience dizzy, sweating and fuzziness like you're about to pass out. Today was about a mL but didn't go in as smooths as right glute.

I'm experience test flu and shut down. I may be jumping the gun on the shutdown cause they haven't shrunk but is 1 week going to shut me down completely?

I love the idea of aas, love researching it but it's not for me. I'd like to know if PCT still starts two weeks from today? Or sooner?

Thank you!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Just stop

You'll be fine, might take a month or two - but, that's about it

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Samson if you have only pinned a couple times you will be fine in a couple weeks

Thanks guys since yesterday was the last time I pinned I will be stopping completely. Do you guys suggest in 2 weeks I start Clomid/nolva unfortunately I have no way of getting hcg

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay47
    Thanks guys since yesterday was the last time I pinned I will be stopping completely. Do you guys suggest in 2 weeks I start Clomid/nolva unfortunately I have no way of getting hcg
    if you only pinned a couple times you will recover just fine with no pct. you could run nolvadex for a couple weeks if your really worried

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    if you only pinned a couple times you will recover just fine with no pct. you could run nolvadex for a couple weeks if your really worried
    Only worried because the sides are pretty ridiculous for me right now. Crazy night sweats, random bruising, test flu and low sex drive.

Let's say I want to be safe and run nolva, wait two weeks and run 20/20/10/10?

Thank you for your help

Thread Information