Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Testostorone blood test by doctor

Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Testostorone blood test by doctor

I had my blood taken yesterday by the doctor, I've been shooting 110mg test prop eod and around 100mg test e eod for the last 8 days..

Will my doctor be able to tell I'm on steroids yet or would it not have raised my test levels too high yet?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, if he tests for testosterone

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the labs he is running? Did he tell you what he was running?

Yeah his checking testosterone

It's only been 8 days since I've started though will that make a difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb
    Oh yes your levels will be off the chart
    almostgone likes this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I would put some advance thought in how you are gonna explain the results. I would be shocked if your levels weren't north of 1500, prob closer to 2000

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    Did you know this was coming?? Is there a reason he is testing for it? Sounds like he's already suspicious(unless you said something regarding your T levels and now he's just gettin around to it!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Did you know this was coming?? Is there a reason he is testing for it? Sounds like he's already suspicious(unless you said something regarding your T levels and now he's just gettin around to it!
    looks like it's a bit late for any of these answeres. Op about all you can do when the results come back high is tell the dr you were taking some sups from gnc and they we're suppose to boost testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I just wanted to get my liver, kidneys, blood cell count and General check up and didn't want him to check my test but he wanted to anyway, because in the past I've told them I have symptoms of low test as a reason to get it checked before and after cycles..

He said he would ring if anything was bad on the test, should I lie and say I'm using test boosters from the Internet? Is it a bad thing if he knows I'm using steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    I just wanted to get my liver, kidneys, blood cell count and General check up and didn't want him to check my test but he wanted to anyway, because in the past I've told them I have symptoms of low test as a reason to get it checked before and after cycles..

He said he would ring if anything was bad on the test, should I lie and say I'm using test boosters from the Internet? Is it a bad thing if he knows I'm using steroids?
    you do not want to tell him you are on aas and risk it going in your med file. I would just say you were taking some supplements from the vitamin store

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yup! That sh*t stays w/you forever! Plus it gives your Ins. A reason not to cover stuff(the simplest things they will blame on AAS!

Thread Information