Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 2iron
  • 1 Post By jackfrost88

Thread: Is every abuser a prat?

farming stock is offline New Member

Is every abuser a prat?

Please read to the end

Probably going to annoy a few ppl but this isn't my intention at all I'm just sick of idiots that abuse AS without giving natural ability a chance.

As you can probably guess, I have never taken steroids , although I have trained hard for a good ten years, with ppl that have taken them and even administered them to friends.

It's the age old arguement natural v's steriods , Ppl say it's not how you get there the fact is getting there.

My arguement is if you had two men that started at the same bf, age, weight, training schedule... Exept one did AS and the other didn't... The one that did would have better, faster results? Is this correct???

The reason I have mentioned this is that this scenario has reared its ugly head at the gym I use.

The lad is the same age was the same weight and bf as me a year ago, although over that year he has done 5 courses of gear, where I have been natural throughout (I have been diagnosed with low testosterone ). The lad that's on AS has developed a lean, vascular body (he is covered in lose skin and stretch marks) although I am relatively the Same as when I started (not a massive change), we have both attended the same gym except upper body I have lifted more consistently and bench an extra 30kg for reps. (I have a knee injury which means he deads and squats more than me)

I have low rest periods (60seconds) where my opposition seams to spend most of his gym time talking, (minimum 5 minute rest periods).

The AS abuser that was once a nice guy now does actually look good bar, loose skin and stretch marks has turned into a complete prat with an anger and attitude problem.

Where as I am still me.

I hear ppl say that natural trainers are jealous of ppl that are on AS because they don't get the results, but surely it's like putting two cars in a race one with nitrous the other standard.

Spose I'm just having a bit of a rant because, the guy has gone from a nice lad and turned into a complete prat, all because of the AS, ppl ask him how to train and what to eat, yea the is a sell proclaimed pot head, that drinks and eats and smokes what he wants. Yet because he looks ok clothed ppl think he's a fitness fanatic.

Is this jealousy?

The facts are that he looks better than me clothed.
    He can squat and deadlift more than me (I have a knee injury)
    I can by far bench and shoulder press more than him
    He has the attitude of a child consistently

I appreciate that once someone has reached there peak, they go down the road of AS, and have no problem at all with that, but gimps that smoke, drink, eat shit, and spend most of there gym time talking, are they something that fellow gym users should be proud of?? Or the ppl that should be giving advice to the public?

I'm getting sick of the disrespect and am in two minds weather to confront him! He bully's ppl half his age (usually children usuing equipment), shouts out abuse and racist remarks, and is a general nuisance to the gym.

Surely this isn't someone that AS users should be proud of and in a way gives the bad feedback, in the future I plan on videoing this idiot in action to let ppl know what a prat ppl can become.

Anyway sorry if anyone has taken offence as this isn't my intention, more of a vent and a warning to ppl, please do all you can naturally first.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Lots of idiots in the world. Some "use", some don't.
    You're "friend" is simply an a$$hole. Move on...

2iron is offline Associate Member
    My personal opinion is who cares if you juice or dont. Ones no better than other. And gear doesn't make you a dumb ass that's all natural
    Red Bastard likes this.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't sound like it was the roids that made him that way but rather brought out in the worst in him. Classic case of got too much too fast. Whether it be money, growing up in a booming economy or getting gains in the gym, some people's ego's get the best of them. Sounds like his training is recreational at best and will probably push it too far until it hurts him. Do your own thing and don't let other people's decisions influence yours.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Doesn't sound like it was the roids that made him that way but rather brought out in the worst in him. Classic case of got too much too fast. Whether it be money, growing up in a booming economy or getting gains in the gym, some people's ego's get the best of them. Sounds like his training is recreational at best and will probably push it too far until it hurts him. Do your own thing and don't let other people's decisions influence yours.
    Well said! Along with all the replies! I couldn't agree more as each has its place too!

With that said... No it all depends on your mental state and like b4 you stated(it can bring aggression, but that lad seems like it brought his real Attitude to the surface.... And bullying people... It'll come back to bite em in the a**! Just keep focused on you and he'll lose it all in a few months...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-28-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Thread Information