• 3 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: *Help/Advice* Test C 500mg First Cycle

Shute85 is offline New Member

Question *Help/Advice* Test C 500mg First Cycle

Hey guys

I've done quite a bit of research thus far and would just like a bit of input on my first cycle. Making sure most if not all ground is covered and maximize gains before my fist pin.

Stats

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 175
    BF%: 14

Cycle
    Weeks 1-12
    250mg Test C twice a week on M/F

Weeks 9-13
    250iu hcg twice a week (hopefully help in recovery and retain gains)

pct
    Weeks 14-18
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Gear is from Northern Pharma as well as hcg at an 10000iu bottle

My concerns are; do I need an AI during my cycle? or not necessary based on the low dose of test. Also what are everyone thoughts on introducing hcg during week 9 til one week after last pin of test before starting my pct? Should the length be shortened/lengthened or not even needed or kept the way it is? I've heard of people blasting HCG at the end of a cycle but unclear of dosage and benefits or risks from blasting.

Any thoughts and/or help is greatly appreciated. Just want to cover all bases and make sure I'm not running crap gear or crash hard and retain most of my gains. I definitely don't want to stumble first time outta the gate. I'm hopping to start pinning mid march just waiting on nolva before i do anything.
    Last edited by Shute85; 02-27-2015 at 10:37 PM.

doraemon is offline New Member
    since you are using test, AI is a must imo. 0.5mg arimidex EOD is enough.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It needs work. Lucky for you its all covered here.

Add an AI

Add to your pct

Extend your HCG

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    almostgone likes this.

dirtle90 is offline New Member
    It's a pretty safe cycle I would run the test and then start the nolva After the cycle and that would probably be fine. Nolva will help to bring back natural test production as well. Of course hcg is better but it's also very expensive. If you are going to use the hcg I would up the dosage and do it for 1-2 weeks unless you have more. I'm not saying your overdoing anything and the other guys are right as well. If you want to play it extremely safe you can follow your pct plan, but the human body will come back strong after you ditch the juice.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your cycle needs a few tweaks. Add the ai and run it right up to pct. run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. I would add Clomid to your pct as well. Something like this nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    almostgone, NACH3 and Shute85 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Your cycle needs a few tweaks. Add the ai and run it right up to pct. run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. I would add Clomid to your pct as well. Something like this nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    First thanks guys for your advice and thoughts. Definitely appreciate it.

what are the benefits of adding Clomid to PCT? I've read of guys getting some bad sides from it. As for AI .50mg E3D of Arimidex or is EOD better? I dont want to suppress my E too much.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read the link I gave you.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    A-dex should be started at .25mg eod(not .5mg eod/now if your BW says your E2 is elevated(pull your mid cycle BW and compare it to your pre-cycle BW) than the next step would be to up it to .5mg e3d but not needed from the start)!

GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-01-2015 at 07:38 AM.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
    Too much for most, on 500mg/week of test!

Be careful of the advice that you give, Dora!
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
    .5 eod of adex is a bit much to run from the start. .25 eod is a much better starting point.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shute85 View Post
    First thanks guys for your advice and thoughts. Definitely appreciate it.

what are the benefits of adding Clomid to PCT? I've read of guys getting some bad sides from it. As for AI .50mg E3D of Arimidex or is EOD better? I dont want to suppress my E too much.
    What most people don't realize is that there are two types of AIs(type 1 - Aromasin steroidal, type 2 non-steroidal)... With Aromasin it binds to the Aromatase enzyme and it destroys the bond between them(suicidal AI), whereas type 2 AIs fight over the Aromatase enzyme breaking it up but must keep doing so to keep Aromatase from happening again(so it's constantly in competition for those enzymes)!

With that said you'd think aromasin would be stronger... Wrong A-dex is stronger and letro even stronger! A-dex can lower E2 by 70% after a single dose, and Letro is stronger than that w/a % in the 90's for a single dose... If I'm not mistaken!

IMO - A-dex suites my body very well! However aromasin is usually underdosed(by the person taking it - it's advised to take 25mg Ed but being that people differ from eachother done can start w/12.5mg and adjust(which is what I would suggest to someone newer)!

Hope this can shed some light for some regarding AIs!

~Nach

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

What most people don't realize is that there are two types of AIs(type 1 - Aromasin steroidal, type 2 non-steroidal)... With Aromasin it binds to the Aromatase enzyme and it destroys the bond between them(suicidal AI), whereas type 2 AIs fight over the Aromatase enzyme breaking it up but must keep doing so to keep Aromatase from happening again(so it's constantly in competition for those enzymes)!

With that said you'd think aromasin would be stronger... Wrong A-dex is stronger and letro even stronger! A-dex can lower E2 by 70% after a single dose, and Letro is stronger than that w/a % in the 90's for a single dose... If I'm not mistaken!

IMO - A-dex suites my body very well! However aromasin is usually underdosed(by the person taking it - it's advised to take 25mg Ed but being that people differ from eachother done can start w/12.5mg and adjust(which is what I would suggest to someone newer)!

Hope this can shed some light for some regarding AIs!

~Nach
    The biggest thing with stane is to make sure you take it daily at a minimum 12.5 mgs for starters. This was brought to light about a year or so ago .....Jimmyinkedup did a great thread on this that I am sure is still around.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yup... "Exemestane the Underdosed AI" I believe is the thread!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-01-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks a lot for all the info.
    My cycle now has to be put off a week or two as I was doing dips yesterday and heard a loud crack over my music. Almost fell off the bars when it happened. Came home and iced it hope that clams it down with a week off. Definitely glad I was mid cycle what a waste that would be if I was down for two weeks. Hoping it's just my sternum cartilage and down time won't be as long as a tear or pull.
    Thanks again guys

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Thread Information