Fetch is offline Member

Low dose Test + Anavar

Just curious if this is a thing. I'm on HRT so I run a normal dose of 150mg/week of Test. I have a stash of Anavar , and am curious if it would be worth running it without bumping my Test.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch
    Just curious if this is a thing. I'm on HRT so I run a normal dose of 150mg/week of Test. I have a stash of Anavar, and am curious if it would be worth running it without bumping my Test.
    you could do that but what are your goals and stats?

Fetch is offline Member
    31 years old, 5-10ish, 190lbs, 15%ish body fat, depending the reliability of the electronic monitor I use. Just looking to lean up a bit more, maybe improve vascularity, without risking muscle mass. I've made it down to 8% in the past with a cycle of Test 500mg/week and Anavar 80mg/day. Diet is on point, if a bit too liquid with the egg white shakes I make to meet macros. I wouldn't be expecting miracles out of it, but I'm curious if it would be worthwhile.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch
    31 years old, 5-10ish, 190lbs, 15%ish body fat, depending the reliability of the electronic monitor I use. Just looking to lean up a bit more, maybe improve vascularity, without risking muscle mass. I've made it down to 8% in the past with a cycle of Test 500mg/week and Anavar 80mg/day. Diet is on point, if a bit too liquid with the egg white shakes I make to meet macros. I wouldn't be expecting miracles out of it, but I'm curious if it would be worthwhile.
    with your diet on par and cardio you should be able to achieve your goals easy

Fetch is offline Member
    Cool deal, thanks for the input.

Thread Information