aesthetix123 is offline New Member

Tren ace / Test Prop 9 week bulk cycle opinions?

age 24
    weight 87kg
    height 176cm
    cycle history test e 12 weeks 500mg test prop 10 weeks 450mg
    ran nothing during both cycles. got no sides had ai on hand though. been over 16 weeks since last cycle.

bf % obliques visible

cycle:

week 1 - 8 tren ace 250mg/week 35mg ed injections
    week 1 - 8 test prop 175mg/week 25mg ed injections

( will have 600mg test prop left over from above ^ so might ramp up week 8 - 9 test prop dosage )

week 8 -9 test prop i could use the last of the test prop up and run at 475mgs each week. thoughts?

weeks 1 - 9 caber .5mg/ week ( am also having hard time to source in my country )

im having a hard time sourcing hcg in my country atm, fingers crossed my source pulls through this week! ive read some people have ran tren ace n test prop without hcg just fine though ?

3days after last jab

pct:
    clomid 100/100/75/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

spradamania is offline New Member
    Depending on who you ask, HCG on cycle is a nice luxury to have, while some believe it's unnecessary until you're in your pct. there's some good readings on the subject on this forum.

Quick question. Whats your reasoning on pinning every day?? Most people when running prop will run about 100 ml eod.

yeah I haven't taken hcg on any of my other cycles for the same reason its pretty hard to get access to it where im from,

my reason for pinning every day is to stabilize blood levels more apparently it helps with tren sides im dreading it to be completely honest.. pinning eod on my last prop cycle was bad enough come towards end of cycle It got annoying

any people with experience with tren and prop care to share thoughts or opinions?

swolehead is offline Member
    I do everyday currently with tren and prop

have you tried EOD before are you finding much of a difference? and are you taking anything during cycle?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetix123 View Post
    have you tried EOD before are you finding much of a difference? and are you taking anything during cycle?
    Did ED with my tren then that shit got to be to much so I switched to EOD no problems. No pips

didn't notice an increase in sides or anything from changing to eod ?

Thread Information