boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

thailand training camps

Hello all long time.

Have thoughts of going over to thailand to detox the mind and body, but also incorporate my training. Cant seem to find any that focus mainly on BB. Any recommendations of BB camps + meal + accommodation would be appreciated if any exist?

pasha is offline Associate Member
    This question should be in the lounge. get more answers there. But Phuket has good gyms but mainly focus on martial arts. mma training. but there are gyms for body building but that is not the main focus. However if you wanna take a trip in Bali, Indonesia there are solid well know BB gyms.

mrfit is offline New Member
    Is this site legit ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfit View Post
    Is this site legit ?
    Yes the site is legit. No it's not a source board so dont ask for where to buy this or that. Next time please start your own thread instead of jumping on someone elses.

Ive been to Thailand a few times and there are clubs most everywhere and some BIG boys in a lot of them.

I cant say it's a good place for detoxing though because there is to much to do to get into trouble and bars everywhere. Maybe if you get involved in some of the week or more back packing tours but if you stay in any of the normal areas I dont think you will be spending much time sitting on the beach detoxing and thinking about life.

I had all sorts of plans the 1st time I went but it didnt take more that about 1hr to find out there were far to many distractions and the only time I saw a gym was when I walked by it a couple of times.

As for accommodations it's all depends on what you are looking for. If you are only staying a couple of weeks just pick one of the cheap hotels ($35 plus) for a few nights and have a look around to find something you like better. You can get rooms in the middle of town/night life for $55 with a hot tub if you know where to look, actually mine had a private patio on top of the building with hot tub and more. You can spend a lot also in the larger hotels/resort but IMO they are not worth it.

If you plan on staying for more than a couple of weeks I would look into renting a house. You can find houses with a pool and even a driver for $50+ a night, maybe less
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-01-2015 at 11:35 PM.

metalheadlifter is offline New Member
    Hey mate get on Facebook and do a search for Thaimuscle camp. They're run by a top aussie bodybuilder every 8 weeks in pataya. They go for around 8 days and it's diffently top value.

metalheadlifter is offline New Member
    BTW it's Thai musclecamp he's a top bloke and very knowledgeable

mackbutter is offline New Member
    I spent 10 mths in Thailand in 2012. Been there 5 times.
    Phuket is your best bet. The last thing Pattaya is is detox for the mind and body. Been there twice. Although Pattaya has some great gyms it is far from relaxing and peaceful. Pattaya is all about partying, sex, drinking, corrupt police and the beach isn't even that nice.
    U can have all the partying u want in Phuket and it's 100X more beautiful. Especially if u choose the town just north or just south of the main town.

Ive been all over Asia and I would definitely recommend Phuket. The main town is Patong. This is where the gyms are. Not spectacular gyms , but not bad.
    I would recommend the village 10 minutes north of Patong called Kamala. Peaceful, beautiful beaches, great diving/snorkling.... And just take your rental scooter to Patong each day for the gym. The 10 minute drive each day was one of the best things.

I rented an brand new awesome modern, furnished condo for $325/mth. in Kamala. And there was also a newly opened hotel there that was $450/mth and it was perfect.

There are plenty of AAS in both Pattaya and Phuket(Patong).

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mackbutter View Post
    I spent 10 mths in Thailand in 2012. Been there 5 times.
    Phuket is your best bet. The last thing Pattaya is is detox for the mind and body. Been there twice. Although Pattaya has some great gyms it is far from relaxing and peaceful. Pattaya is all about partying, sex, drinking, corrupt police and the beach isn't even that nice.
    U can have all the partying u want in Phuket and it's 100X more beautiful. Especially if u choose the town just north or just south of the main town.

Ive been all over Asia and I would definitely recommend Phuket. The main town is Patong. This is where the gyms are. Not spectacular gyms , but not bad.
    I would recommend the village 10 minutes north of Patong called Kamala. Peaceful, beautiful beaches, great diving/snorkling.... And just take your rental scooter to Patong each day for the gym. The 10 minute drive each day was one of the best things.

I rented an brand new awesome modern, furnished condo for $325/mth. in Kamala. And there was also a newly opened hotel there that was $450/mth and it was perfect.

There are plenty of AAS in both Pattaya and Phuket(Patong).
    Ive been to Pattaya 4x. There is a beach?

I agree, like I said before, Pattaya is not a place for detox. I also agree, Phuket is a LOT better for that. Of course you can find plenty of night life but it's not in your face like Pattaya.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Appreciate the feedback fellas dualy noted. I'm not in a
    Good place mentally I have made a turn for the worst, and I really need to get myself sorted, otherwise as someone said to me, I may not get another chance.

Thread Information