jeepfreak is offline Junior Member

Infection? Irritation?

Question. I'm in week 4 of test E cycle. I haven't had any issues with the gear until now. I would think if it was just dirty it would've done this before now. I pinned my right shoulder this past Monday. Everything was fine all week. Even pinned my left shoulder Thursday. Starting Friday (4 days after pin) my right shoulder felt sore when I woke up. It felt like someone had punched me in the arm but no bruise. No redness or swelling. Saturday it was a little more sore than this morning (Sunday) it's a little more sore than the day before and the area that is sore is a little larger. Little to no redness but it's pretty hard and slightly swollen. I don't have access to a thermometer right now but I feel ok. I understand if it is an infection I will need to take an antibiotic. What antibiotic should I purchase? Which one would the dr most likely prescribe?

cucu is offline Junior Member
    If there is no fever, it shouldn't be an infection.
    However, if you have a fever, or the area gets very hot/swollen/painful or you can fell a palpable mass, go to a doctor. Do not try to self medicate a possible abscess, and if it is that, it should be diagnosed and treated by professionals.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did up swab the vial with alcohol then draw right away?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I always order antibiotics from my guy I get my nolva, clomid, armidex and stuff from just incase. Luckily I never needed them.
    With that said it didn't sound like you have an infection but keep an eye on it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Yes I clean my hands, clean the top of bottle and clean site. I know its sore as hell. This is my third cycle over the last few years and this has never happened. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it. What kind of antibiotics do you get. I'm sure there are several different kinds. Reason I ask is I have a way to get some without having to go to my dr. I know he will talk shit when I tell him what happened so I'd rather not see him. There's even a small hard lump under the skin. Very small, you wouldn't even notice it by just looking. Weird thing is the lump and where the soreness started is about and inch to inch and a half UNDER the injection site. I would've thought the lump would be where I pinned.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like the oil didn't disperse as it should. I've had it happen a couple of times. Small lump, sore, not warm to the touch and no fever. You may want to heat the area with a heating pad or something similar. Then use a tennis ball or lacrosse ball to spread the oil around and break up the lump. Reapply the heat.

If you think it may really be an infection just go get antibiotics. The above plan won't help if it's truly infected. Best of luck.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My woman just did one & she was being experimental with injection sites. She hit my tri in between my muscle - the oil tries to surface. I had this before - went away within a few days.

But, like mentioned above - I keep antibiotics on hand also.

Just watch it OP - See how it does within a day or two.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed just a bad angle probably when u pinned. The oil is just sitting in the surface right now. 600 gave good advice to try out

Ok. Crazy. I woke up this morning expecting the worst. I'm happy to say it feels like it did on day one and the hardness and swelling are gone! That was weird! Just another learning experience I guess.

Thread Information