Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Steroid Vacation Log Starts next Week!

SoldierBoi1987 is offline New Member

Steroid Vacation Log Starts next Week!

Whats up everyone. I'm 26 male and heading from Australia to Thailand for a Steroid Vacation. I'm 5'7" 175 15%bf. I'm a soccer player and trying to do a lean bulk. Given that I'll be in Thai for a while I plan to lift, tan, cycle, and have some fun

50mg Dbol for 6 weeks
    Test P 1-4 as a kickstart
    Test E 1-12

I torn between Deca or Tren ! Kinda scared of Tren cough and also scared of Deca Dick. Any advice is appreciated. If enough people are interested I can post a log.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A steroid vacation in Thailand is totally the wrong reason to go. This is why you go to Thailand.

This must be your 1st trip? You will discover that any plans you have made before your trip will be thrown out after 30 minutes of getting to your hotel. I had all kinds of big plans also but as you can see I was busy and these are only the pictures I'm allowed to post. lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	525 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	155693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2966-2.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	155694Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2951-16-2.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	155695Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-12852-1242210680.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	155696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6415-2.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	155697
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    A steroid vacation in Thailand is totally the wrong reason to go. This is why you go to Thailand.

This must be your 1st trip? You will discover that any plans you have made before your trip will be thrown out after 30 minutes of getting to your hotel. I had all kinds of big plans also but as you can see I was busy and these are only the pictures I'm allowed to post. lol

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	525 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	155693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2966-2.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	155694Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2951-16-2.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	155695Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-12852-1242210680.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	155696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6415-2.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	155697
    LMAO! I wouldn't be going there for any other reasons than for what LB has provided... Lol Man I keep hearing your stories about being abroad... Gettin my passport this w/e actually! Can't wait to do some traveling(Filipines?)
    lovbyts likes this.

Thailand/Pattaya is a little more party atmosphere 24/7 but no complaints or shortage of girls available in Philippines either. I may be headed there again this summer.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thailand/Pattaya is a little more party atmosphere 24/7 but no complaints or shortage of girls available in Philippines either. I may be headed there again this summer.
    Yeah my Pops told me the same(regarding Pattaya/& the Philippines - he was in the Navy(Sp. Forces) told me what he could! But the stories of the women are GREAT! Lol aren't the girls lines "I'm a student, can I....... ", Etc?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    The lady on last picture looks like a boy!

boneyhardbody is offline Junior Member
    This guys eating out Thai hookers that's ****ed lol gross

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yeah my Pops told me the same(regarding Pattaya/& the Philippines - he was in the Navy(Sp. Forces) told me what he could! But the stories of the women are GREAT! Lol aren't the girls lines "I'm a student, can I....... ", Etc?
    In Philippines yes for the most part and honestly a lot are not lying. In Philippines you will find MOST people have a good college education even though the jobs are not really available but you have to have a college education to get most any job, even decent manual labor. If you only have a high school education you are most likely to live in poverty.

I still LOL at the night 2 of the girls I was with told me around 3am they really needed to get a few hours sleep before going to school in the morning. One was in her 1st year college and the other was a sophomore in high school.
    She saw the look on my face and LOL, said dont worry, she had taken 3 years off school to help out at home.

In Thailand they really dont give you any big stories. They are mostly just trying to make some money to get by and send home to the family to build a house or whatever and yeah a lot of them do. They are pretty good at watching out for their families but at the same time the families are good at taking advantage of them and spending/wasting a lot of the money they send home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    The lady on last picture looks like a boy!
    Looks like a boy huh? Say that to her face.

Name:	100_6420-2.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	155698

Quote Originally Posted by boneyhardbody View Post
    This guys eating out Thai hookers that's ****ed lol gross
    Who said they were hooking? If you arent 90, 1/2 dead and have a little game it's not to hard to find non working girls.
    NACH3 likes this.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Yea Thailand is a fun place. i love it there. def not a good place for a steroid vacation.. maybe just buy some gear and send it home. Steroids will be the last thing on your mind once you are there. i need to go back there bad.

Thread Information