Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 4linked

Thread: How liver toxic is Anavar

Reiid13 is offline Member

How liver toxic is Anavar

I Have no intention of taking / creating a cycle .

A friend of mine was throwing all the pros of anavar @ me which no doubt sound very appealing

Lean muscle , vascular , contributes to weight loss , doesn't require A.i , doesn't require needles

DEAR NOOBIES IM NOT AFTER BROSCIENCE HERE

Does any of the pros have any decent articles / case study's regarding the effects of it on the liver , and the effects compared to other substances .

Paracetamol , coke cola , alcohol all damage the liver , how does Anavar stack up ?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know you do not want to hear "broscience" and I can respect that. But, anavar is the least toxic on the liver of any oral steroid I know of. But, comparing it to coke or alcohol may be difficult as everyone responds to different substances differently. Someone can smoke for 20 years and not get lung cancer, while someone else might work in a bar where smoking is allowed and get cancer in ten years; even without smoking one cig. Even if you find the exact scientific data you are seeking there is no way to determine how your friend will respond. But, Anavar can be faked and if this is a woman taking it, I would purchase a test (which are quite cheap) to ensure she is taking what she thinks she is taking; as other steroids can have more "male" qualities shine through that are most likely not wanted. I am sorry I cannot provide what you are asking but at least wanted to offer a little information to get the ball rolling. Good luck.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, click on steroid profiles and check out Anavar . You can read more about it there until you get more replies.

Cheers bro thanks for your input , my friend is a male . I've heard a lot of people say anavar can be passed off as another , is the other often Winnie ? If not do you know what it is , or is it just random .

I think my mate was just trying to get a reason out of me as to why not take anavar , and all I could come up with was " orals are liver toxic" then it just made me think , well yeah but how toxic , ail lion things are liver toxic

You get me ... Once again thanks

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar is very mild on the liver and IMO for most not toxic enough to cause elevated enzyme...
    Even anadrol do not in several case.

So liver toxicity isnt the worry.

However cycling anavar only mean you have a very low knowledge in what you do and should not be cycling at all.

You need testosterone as a base to compensate the test youll stop produce while on anavar(or any other steroids for that matter.)

The info is easely available here, so just read the stickies and it will greatly help your understanding.

If you are scared of needle there is plenty of ways to deal with it but this is another subject.

Anavar is mild. Real anavar is a great product.
    But it is one of the most faked out there.

Good luck

4linked is offline Associate Member
    The studies done on anavar are done on like 5-10 mg per day. Its still pretty liver toxic when you get in high doses
    j4ever41 likes this.

Protene is offline New Member
    Honestly, Anavar would most likely be the safest and least toxic out there, i'd vouch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    However cycling anavar only mean you have a very low knowledge in what you do and should not be cycling at all.,
    Please read my first post , I personally have no intention of using steroids atm.

This post is just trying to find out how toxic anavar is on the liver and how it compares to other liver toxins

And If I were to cycle I've been a member here for a few years so I know to do test first etc etc

Thread Information