Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By noballs25

Thread: need some help guys

noballs25 is offline Associate Member

need some help guys

Im26 5'9 215lb 8-10% body fat. Lifting for 12 years now. Cycle history. Test c. Test. E. Super test 450(never again) tren , deca ,eq, dbol , & tbol. I wanna combine tren and eq(everyones different but it really helps my joints). Cycle would look something like
    Test c- 1-18 400ew
    Tren e- 1-12 500ew
    Eq- 1-16 600 ew
    Tbol 1-6 80mg Ed
    Letro
    Caber
    Hcg
    Clomid
    Test and tren for sure just wondering if anyone has run something similar to this. Also have Winny thinking about adding at end of cycle to see how my body does with it. Going for lean bulk and strength. Any advice?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noballs25 View Post
    Im26 5'9 215lb 8-10% body fat. Lifting for 12 years now. Cycle history. Test c. Test. E. Super test 450(never again) tren , deca ,eq, dbol , & tbol. I wanna combine tren and eq(everyones different but it really helps my joints). Cycle would look something like
    Test c- 1-18 400ew
    Tren e- 1-12 500ew
    Eq- 1-16 600 ew
    Tbol 1-6 80mg Ed
    Letro
    Caber
    Hcg
    Clomid
    Test and tren for sure just wondering if anyone has run something similar to this. Also have Winny thinking about adding at end of cycle to see how my body does with it. Going for lean bulk and strength. Any advice?
    I would add Nolvadex to your PCT w/clomid as they work better together! Are you set on running the Eq? If not I like the idea of the Winny on a backload(is it an oral)? If so t-Bol is mild compared to oral Winny... But if you backloaded the Winny I would make it inj. b/c of two Orals in one cycle!

However, if your set on running your cycle that long it could be ok... But uou definitely should run NAC or UDCA throughout for liver support as winny(oral) is very Hepatoxic!

I would drop the eq... Your stats are impressive if your that lean! W/that said I think a bulk would suit you nice! Diet/& your training will dictate your gains... Leanness, more mass, etc!

Forgot. I have nolva and Winny is oral. I'll be using cycle armor for liver, blood pressure, and prostate health, its helped lower my blood pressure on tren . Figured Winny would be OK, Tbol isn't harsh and its spaced out a bit. My wife doesn't like my body % getting any lower she says its gross. But pretty set on the eq

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Forgot. I have nolva and Winny is oral. I'll be using cycle armor for liver, blood pressure, and prostate health, its helped lower my blood pressure on tren. Figured Winny would be OK, Tbol isn't harsh and its spaced out a bit. My wife doesn't like my body % getting any lower she says its gross. But pretty set on the eq
    How many cycles under your belt? Should be a decent amount if running Tren ?!

Ok... Since it is Spread out(and if running Eq it should be ran 14-16wks IMO - and asked b/c I think there's much better options)... And it wrecks havoc on your crit levels... I wouldn't advise to run two Orals but your right I think you've got plenty of time... But I wouldn't run the Winny over 4 Wks!

As far as anything else it looks in order!

What's your PCT protocol? WhT doses of each?

Test, test-deca -dbol , test-eq,test-tren a-tbol, my pct will be nolva clomid and hcg at end of cycle into pct a little. Won't use gear for a while after this. I was at 220lbs 8% bf 6 months ago. I stopped my test tren a cycle early BC my wife made stop. We have an agreement I can go all out one time. This might actually be my last cycle

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Lol like the name anyway the cycle is a bit long 18wks. Letro have you used that before ?.

This will be my longest cycle, not a big fan of long cycles myself. I've used letro every cycle, take joint support to help

Haha made the name last year when I got my vasectomy.
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just remain safe that's all! And wanted to know how much experience you had w/Tren ...

So your taking the hCG on cycle(250-500iu e3.5d) right?

Blasting hCG at the end of a cycle is outdated and if trying to recover it wouldn't make much sense to suppress your HPTA/testicular loop when trying to recover(hence why it should be taken on cycle only... It'll prevent testicular atrophy, and still keeps your testes functioning while on cycle! It also stimulates the leydig cells, mimicks LH(as that is in the gutter on cycle) and helps w/a better and faster recocery(what we all want to achieve!

Haha made the name last year when I got my vasectomy.
    Hahaha class good one.

This will be my longest cycle, not a big fan of long cycles myself. I've used letro every cycle, take joint support to help
    If you have sore joints then you are lowering your e2 too much not a good thing try adex.

Tried it my last cycle and got gyno the size of a marble, got rid of it with letro. I just use a low dose of letro now

Tried it my last cycle and got gyno the size of a marble, got rid of it with letro. I just use a low dose of letro now
    Sound if that's what works for great there is a few guys here that use it just strong stuff.

2.5 mg Ed to reverse gyno was harsh but it worked. Just make sure you slowly taper off of it

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test c- 1-18 400ew
    Tren e- 1-12 500ew
    Eq- 1-16 600 ew
    Tbol 1-6 80mg Ed
    Letro
    Caber
    Hcg
    Clomid
    I have done 14 weeks tes e and tren e @ 400 mgs each. I believe I kickstarted with 50 mgs a day of tbol for 5 weeks ......great cycle. I think after you stop the tren your cycle will be pretty much done. Eq won't bring much too the table and you are taking a major player out of the cycle so I just don't see much progress being made past week 13.

Drop the eq and run mast e? That was my original cycle plan. Any thoughts?

I've seen several people run cycles similar to this with great results. Wouldn't it be okay if I started out with the lowest dose and work my way up depending on sides? The only sides I've ever had from any of this that bothered me was the insomnia from tren

Anyone wanna chime in?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Drop the eq and run mast e? That was my original cycle plan. Any thoughts?
    I think Mast is a much better option - IMO! Test Tren and Mast(w/your stats) it should suite you well!

Thanks man. Its a toss up between mast and eq. Going for strength, bulk, and hardness. I'm already crazy vascular and I don't want my bf% any lower than 8%. So thats 1 vote mast, anyone else?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So your under 10 already right? If you do run mast it's gonna do exactly that for ya! Hard dry look, strength should be thru the roof w/the Tren as well! Yhats a nice cutting stack especially w/your bf starting where it's at(if your under 10 you won't have a problem getting to 8 or below IMO - just eat more if you don't want to go lower than 8

GL and keep us posted...

~Nach
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-05-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Test,tren ,mast e, tbol was my original cycle plan but I'm still looking for a source for mast e, mine only carries mast p which is why I threw in eq
    Last edited by noballs25; 03-05-2015 at 10:53 PM.

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    What's wrong with mast P? It's going to hard for you to find mast E

There's nothing wrong with it I just don't want to pin as often haha. I've found two places that have it just don't like trying new sources. Getting a lot of mixed reviews from both

Thread Information