S2B
    S2B is offline New Member

Lose fat while building muscle.....

Howzit peeps.

Please assist me in this.....

To be honest... ive shed many tears, swet and ive been trying my best to lose weight and gain muscle. I have only gained strengh....

What is the truth ????

Should you try build muscle then lose fat or lose fat then build muscle... coz the two is completly diffrent in eating,training and im honestly lost.... please help. Some one give me the truth here.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on how in tune or advance you are with your nutrition and what your current stats are? Welcome to the forum

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Trip over to the nutrition section. Fat loss and muscle gains are all based in nutrition.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am an old fart and have been in great shape at times and I have looked like hell at times as well. I have done steroids when I was too fat, and tried to gain naturally as well. Through all of my paths over the past few decades I personally have always looked and felt the best when I lose fat first. When I lose fat, I look better not only because the fat is gone, but also the muscle underneath shows through better as well. If you are not happy with your fat %, then I would totally try to lose it first. You will also look better as you gain strength and size without the extra pounds in my opinion. Good luck!

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Yeah depends man , what's your height and BF% ? If your not obese or a really high bf% I'd say bulk then cut so when you do cut you have muscle to see . Unless you already have a base of muscle in which case I'd agree with oki-des and say cut first , give us more info ... Do you lift regularly or you just want a beach body but have no experience ? Welcome btw

S2B
    S2B is offline New Member
    Firstly.... you okes are awesome and i appreciate the advice wow...wasnt expecting so much help.. thank you.

Pls bare in mind.... only training 6months now...

And no i dont want beach body, want to achieve as big as posible for my body. I want to get bigger and bigger non stop, dont want beach body.. i know i wont reach mr olympia.... but want the biggest i can get for myself and its just my goal and what i want to achieve...i know it takes years thats why im here to do it right and seek advice... im not a know it all person, oh and im 29....

My height 1.6m weight 93kg...
    Abit fat around stomache and chest...
    Although arms show results of training...

Nutrition

800ml test prop a week mon/tues thur/fri...3rd week now..
    All in one hardcore whey from usn 3 times a day.
    Usn Phedra Cut 2X a day
    Creatine X 2 a day

7am Breakfast all brand flakes + phedra cut
    11am Whey Protien
    2pm a fruit + creatine
    5pm Whey Protien + phedra cut
    6pm Pre workout + creatine
    Gym....
    7pm chicken + vegies + whey protien

Gym program

Monday
    Squat 5X5
    Bench Press 5X5
    Barbell Row 5X5
    Tricepts Cable Pull Down 3X20

Thuesday
    Cardio

Wednesday
    Squat 5X5
    Overhead Press 5X5
    Deadlift 3X5
    Shouldier Shrug 3X10

Thursday
    Cardio

Friday
    Squat 5X5
    Bench Press 5X5
    Barbell Row 5X5
    Bicepts 3X10

Well if you want to get as big as possible you have to be in a caloric surplus ( obvo you know this lol ) ... And then there's the dirty / clean bulk , but even if you have the discipline to clean bulk as you'd be eating in a surplus you'll still have some fat .

If your on the test to get big , ask some of the pros first but maybe add t3 for for fat loss .

But again ask the big fellas on here about t3 and wanting to gain mass

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    T3 is that a peptide?

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    T3 is that a peptide?
    no it's a drug created for hypothyroidism I think , but if taken at like 50mg daily it's a potent fat burner , when people are on a cutting cycle , throw in some t3 an you'll shred fat fast .... Check out under "supplements " austinite has a "t3 everything you need to know " guide or something like that .

It's a VERY interesting read

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    You have been training only 6mos, you are self described overweight, and you are doing a cycle of 800mg (not ml) of test P a week. Plus, you are basically just doing stronglifts for a workout with just a little bit extra.

Personally, I would drop the cycle with proper PCT. Keep doing stronglifts and get your nutrition in check. You are really just doing things in a rush and have yet to develop any natural strengthening - just way too early for you to be on cycle. You have so much natural gains to make that you have not even bothered to give it time to develop. Do it right and quit looking for a shortcut. They won't last.

Gaining strength will make your muscles grow by the way.

S2B,

Important:
    Please clarify how much Test prop you are taking.
    Are you taking 800mg per week or 800mg 4 times per week?
    Are you taking an AI?

Less important:
    How much creatine are you taking per day?

Thread Information