• 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 3 Post By Sgt. Hartman
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: dnp

Saleem.fr is offline Junior Member

dnp

hi, i m curious about knowing the use of dnp i am curious about when to take it how to take and how much is it good to take it during cycle or after cycle or during pct or after pct and what amount is good for a new user of dnp and what is the right time to take it

height: 5'10
    bf : 11 %
    weight : 180 lbs

Red Bastard is offline Member
    DNP ... A dangerous poison, not intended for human consumption!

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    DNP... A dangerous poison, not intended for human consumption!
    They're actually doing studies on DNP to treat fatty liver disease among other things....

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem.fr View Post
    hi, i m curious about knowing the use of dnp i am curious about when to take it how to take and how much is it good to take it during cycle or after cycle or during pct or after pct and what amount is good for a new user of dnp and what is the right time to take it

height: 5'10
    bf : 11 %
    weight : 180 lbs
    You need to do a lot of research before jumping on DNP. It carries more risk than most other compounds and is not to be taken lightly.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    They're actually doing studies on DNP to treat fatty liver disease among other things....
    Still wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole...
    Plenty of other safer, yet still risky, cutting agents out there to use, IMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Still wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole...
    Plenty of other safer, yet still risky, cutting agents out there to use, IMHO...
    I understand that and everyone must make that decision for themselves. I was just responding to your first post about it not being fit for human consumption. Personally I'll be doing a DNP cycle after my upcoming meet but I've accepted the risks and rewards. Not everyone feels the same.
    Red Bastard likes this.

SO WHAT WOULD BE THAT LOOK LIKE HOW MUCH YOU ARE PLANNING TO TAKE AND HOW LONG Docd187123

It would be irresponsible for someone to advise you on a specific DNP protocol being that it's a compound that can kill you. Do your own research on it and if the benefits outweigh the risks to you then so be it.
    Red Bastard, marcus300 and lovbyts like this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't touch it. It's a poison and can really harm you.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree thst there is other way to shred fat who is way safer...

I would never touch dnp before trying everything else without success...

I do not feel comfortable giving advice on its use cause like said above it is a compound thst can kill you pretty fast if misused.

and might be run safely(which im not convince yet(sry doc)) if done properly.

All I will say is if you are dead set on using it. If you consider every alternative without success.
    Learn... learn everything about this product. Dont be cheap on the amount of info you can get...
    Dont rush it... if you know enough and are ready to accept the risk and if you are fully prepared for it...
    Then I guess you are g2g...

Still My first advise is too try anything else before that...

1g tren a week if needed, but DNP should be the extreme last resort...

On the other hand... someone ready to take that kind of risk just to get shredded should want it enough to be able to cut without it...

Just saying...
    Brett N likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem.fr View Post
    SO WHAT WOULD BE THAT LOOK LIKE HOW MUCH YOU ARE PLANNING TO TAKE AND HOW LONG Docd187123
    It would be irresponsible of me to put that info out there as I'll be pushing the envelope. It's not something I'd ever recommend so I think it's best I just remain silent.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i was considering and then decided to pass after doing some research. search the threads here - there's some pretty good info.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I've done it.... and would never touch it again. My advice... stay away, after doing it, I see no reason to ever touch it again.

If you're insist, then do some serious research.... I think I did a log when I did it, I'll check my previous posts and post the link if I find it.

Here is my experience with DNP

DNP Cycle - On a Targeted Keto Diet (Complete)

Also, here is a post talking about my hand swelling right up and hives all over my body.... this happened 3 days after coming off DNP and starting a test/tbol cycle. I have never had before or since had issues like this, ever. I believe it was the DNP in my system that caused the problem.... go to post number 22 in the link below to see the pictures of my swollen hand.

Swelling and itchy Elbows and Hands.
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 03-06-2015 at 10:51 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^The above consensus is clear, and accurate! As a seasoned professional researcher, I was hired by the Steroid .com owner to cut through the ever increasing number of misconceptions about DNP . He commissioned me to take the guess work out of independent member research on this topic, i.e., to do the research for you, and then to write a clear and truthful comprehensive report with everything you need to know. I entitled it:

The Whole Truth About DNP - Steroid.com
    Red Bastard likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

So at last what would you guys suggest me to use for shredding before going with dnp I would really need your advise and what you guys think when we should use dnp means many out there using it I would love to choose safer way and love to know what I should use before going with dnp

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are 11% body fat that's not bad but you should be able to tweak your diet to get down to single digits without much of a problem. Ad more cardio, stay away from refined sugar, salt and drink lots of water. I'm not a diet expert by any means so if you need advice on tweaking your diet (I think everyone can use another perspective) then jump into the nutrition section and see if you can get a little help there.

There are a couple of things I would not touch because I know the risks. DNP and insulin . Those who do are a lot more detailed oriented than myself and probably are competing or could if they wanted to.

I'm glad to see no one is recommending any DNP doses because it's one of those things that everyone reacts differently to and not only that but using it one time is not necessarily the same the next time and it has to be ramped up SLOWLY and everything monitored or you could easily hurt or kill yourself.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-08-2015 at 01:30 AM.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information