Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By -Ender-
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Scared

Tricepticon is offline New Member

Scared

I know you all probably get this question a lot, but, if I use a proper pct should I return to ATLEAST the size I am now? I'm literally the same size (except a little higher bf) as Jeff Seid in this video http://youtu.be/D14PfE_WBrc and i really hope that I don't ruin what I already have.

My cycle is going to be test 500 for 10-12 weeks and dbol 20-40mg on training days for 6 weeks.

PCT- all I have right now is 20/20mg of nolvadex , what else should I NEED other than hcg ?

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    How old are you? What are your stats?

Tricepticon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noballs25 View Post
    How old are you? What are your stats?
    176-180 @ around 13%bf 5'9 maybe 5'10

Call me stupid or anything you want. I'm 19. Please, instead of saying your too young or wait till your 25, guide me. I truly believe I have what it takes to make a living off modeling or something in the fitness industry and want to get my foot in the door as quick as possible.

Your too young!!!

Work on your diet and training

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricepticon View Post
    176-180 @ around 13%bf 5'9 maybe 5'10

Call me stupid or anything you want. I'm 19. Please, instead of saying your too young or wait till your 25, guide me. I truly believe I have what it takes to make a living off modeling or something in the fitness industry and want to get my foot in the door as quick as possible.
    What if you might continue to grow to 6'2" or higher? You would stand next to Jeff and make him look tiny. If you cycle now your growth will stop.
    I'm not going to yell or preach at you. I am just going to tell you facts.

You need to focus on your diet and training. You have natural test on your side at your age. Frankly, a lot of guys in this forum would literally kill to have your natural test levels. With that said: Don't fvck with your test levels. Period.
    At 19yo the last thing you should be doing is test or any other compound.
    Last edited by -Ender-; 03-06-2015 at 07:11 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing my first cycle atm and tbh I feel like I'm a bit too young! Maybe I've been impatient and could have waited longer. I'm 26! Why on earth would someone cycle at 19?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19 years old you are at your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone production, taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, and then you have 70% more chances of not recovering completely your testosterone once the natural production restarts.
    It is dumb not to wait till your hpta mature IMO.

Read this:

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    There are ways to get rich quick, but the older you get the more you will see that many great things in life take time. You mentioned that you believe you could make a living with your body. That could be true, but if you want your body to take care of you then you have to make good decisions and take care of your body. You have natural test blasting through your system that you can take advantage of without steroids . If you eat right, train properly and get into the lifestyle the right way you will have a much better chance of reaching your goals. I know that waiting years for anything seems like forever at your age. Many of us know this because we were all 19 once too. Some of us jumped the gun and did things wrong, including myself, which has caused many life long problems. I know this is not what you want to hear, but of course when asking advice from people who have been there and done that, we cannot help to do our best to steer you in the right direction; and waiting truly is the best direction for you at this time.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ All this is such valuable advice! Ender, MrBB, and Oki all provided you w/very knowledgable advice(and gave you personal experiences to go along w/it)... Take the advice - we have nothing to gain by giving you good advice, but you have everything to gain listening to these aspects of cycling at your age - only your best interest is at hand, which will continue to keep you safe!

Diet and training(along w/genetics) will dictate your gains on or off cycle! Steroids are only used as a supplement to your already peaked natty foundation! And you may not be done growing... Or for that matter a matured HPTA(which is like playing Russian Roulette at your age w/your hormones!

Good luck and I really hope you reconsider!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-06-2015 at 01:33 PM.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricepticon
    I know you all probably get this question a lot, but, if I use a proper pct should I return to ATLEAST the size I am now? I'm literally the same size (except a little higher bf) as Jeff Seid in this video http://youtu.be/D14PfE_WBrc and i really hope that I don't ruin what I already have. My cycle is going to be test 500 for 10-12 weeks and dbol 20-40mg on training days for 6 weeks. PCT- all I have right now is 20/20mg of nolvadex, what else should I NEED other than hcg?
    Did u see the guy getting Gyno surgery??? U should be scared!!!

Thread Information