Thread: starter at dbol

gdoc is offline New Member

starter at dbol

Hey guys, need a little help. I'm a 31 year old guy, 5'6" and weigh around 150lbs. I've never used any kind of steroid before and I've been training for around 6 months. I have tightened up and I've got stronger but there's not a lot of muscle mass. I'm a smoker and I like the odd beer. My diet is OK, I do try to eat 5 meals day which usually consists 180 grams of chicken, 150g baby boils and peppers. The meals ain't always working out as I may go off the track from time to time. My pt after a lot of persuasion said that maybe anovar might help but when I got talking to the guy that sells it, he recommended dbol as anovar would be no good. But from reading alot it seems no one recommends dbol. I've never done a cycle or anything and my terminology wouldn't be great eg test and all. Any help guys would be really good as I don't know what way go about it but I do wanna put on some mass

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum and if you are truly interested in taking any type of steroids you need to first read Austinites thread on first cycle planning. It will offer you a lot of preliminary information that you should consider. Someone will probably post the link shortly or you can search "first cycle" in the search box and be able to find it quite easily. Good luck!

gdoc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Welcome to the forum and if you are truly interested in taking any type of steroids you need to first read Austinites thread on first cycle planning. It will offer you a lot of preliminary information that you should consider. Someone will probably post the link shortly or you can search "first cycle" in the search box and be able to find it quite easily. Good luck!
    Thank you, hopefully it gets me a little bit more on track. Would anyone recommend taking dbol on its on or would u need something to counteract the estrogen? And I read somewhere that u could do dbol for 4-6 weeks and then use avalon to cut

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved you for more replies.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gdoc View Post
    Thank you, hopefully it gets me a little bit more on track. Would anyone recommend taking dbol on its on or would u need something to counteract the estrogen? And I read somewhere that u could do dbol for 4-6 weeks and then use avalon to cut
    Well... This is why Oki provided you w/that link... It will answer the ?'s you have and a lot more!!!

And you need an AI to block test to Estro conversion(Aromatase)...

Testosterone should be the base of any cycle! It being your first drop the d-Bol and focus on a test only cycle so you know how your gonna respond to test alone b4 adding other compounds! Test/AI/hCG (on cycle) gives you a general idea!

Have a read at Austinites "PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE" and "Austinites EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE"(there's a huge list of topics that everyone should read!

It'll answer all your ?'s and much more!

GL OP!

ZeroSumGainz is offline New Member
    Also new here. When I was in my 20s my first and only experience with aas was a cycle of dbol . I didn't know about AIs or PCT. What kind of risk was I under? I did have issues coming out of it but just curious what can happen?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    There's no point taking anything IMO. 6 months into training and you should have made great gains, especially if your PT is worth a damn (most aren't btw).

By your own admission you have a few beers and you go off diet plan. Fix those things and you will likely gain.

Can you list your current diet plan to gain muscle? Did your PT give you it?

What is your bodyfat %?

starter at dbol-image.jpg

What is your workout routine?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Maybe missed but smoking and steroids don't mix.
    6 months of training is a drop in the bucket
    Quit the cancer and get a couple more years of training under your belt.

Thread Information