600 mg Testosterone Enanthate / wk (M/W/F) with a bolus dose
    50 mg Proviron / day
    2 x 250 iu hCG / wk
    2 x 12.5 iu FSH / wk
    0.5 mg Arimidex / 2 days (M/W/F)
    1.25 mg Finasteride / day
    600 mg NAC / day
    multivitamins and omega-3 supplements

PCT of Nolva/Clomid for the days to come.

Training 200-250 reps per week each muscle group (3 times per week, total body) and cardio 3 times per week, for 1 h. One day off.
    Eating a 1000 cal surplus, with 100-120 g fats, 200-250 g protein and the rest carbs. Not clean as I get glycemic carbs in off-workout-hours.

Only side effect was some acne which subsided when I increased the dose of arimidex to .5 mg. Will reevaluate next week when BW is due. HCT was 43% last week, donated regardless. BP is good, 110/75.
    Apart from that, the libido is to the roof, and so is my weight. Got from 88.4 kg to 101 kg, and people start asking questions, hehe.. Height is 1.90 m, age is 28, BF was 14.5% now is 16.5% (according to an impedance meter, just to monitor the change). Strength gains are there too.

My question is: This was supposed to be a bulking cycle. But would you say 30 lbs in 7 weeks is enough? So, could I incorporate a cut, and if so, when? Now, for 2 weeks, and then up the cals for the last 3 weeks, in the washout period and throughtout PCT? Or bulk now and cut in the last 2-3 weeks, and then up the cals again in PCT? Or should I skip cutting altogether, and try to put on as much as possible in light of keeping some?

Thanks

Reiid13 is offline Member
    30 Lbs IN 7 WEEKS ???? .... Cutting ??? I'm confused lol ???? .... Ima presume you retaining a bit of water , if not and you've added 30lbs you certainly are bulking lol .

cucu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    30 Lbs IN 7 WEEKS ???? .... Cutting ??? I'm confused lol ???? .... Ima presume you retaining a bit of water , if not and you've added 30lbs you certainly are bulking lol .
    I am bulking now, yes. If you notice I wrote I am on a caloric surplus now.

The point of the thread was whether it's worth it to switch from bulking to cutting.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Yeah I guessed haha , why would you want to :0 personally if I was bulking if I seen those kinda results and it wasn't all fat id be thrilled !

Is it your first cycle ? 30lbs is crazy

Got pics ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a sh*t load of weight for one cycle. I'm guessing it has to be around 10lbs or water weight and hopefully it will come off during PCT. Hopefully it's not fat. I definitively would cut back a little on your intake. Make sure you are not using much salt and drinking plenty of water.

Why .5mg adex eod instead of .25mg? Have you had issues in the past with E2?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's a sh*t load of weight for one cycle. I'm guessing it has to be around 10lbs or water weight and hopefully it will come off during PCT. Hopefully it's not fat. I definitively would cut back a little on your intake. Make sure you are not using much salt and drinking plenty of water.

Why .5mg adex eod instead of .25mg? Have you had issues in the past with E2?
    My impedance meter says i got from 75.4 kg lean to 84.5 kg, and from 13 kg fat to 16.5 kg. I know it's not accurate, but it is a relative measure. Got from 14.5% to 16.5 BF, and that's why I am considering switching to cutting.
    I am meticulous on water and salt but it is certain that a lot of it is actually water. The result on the mirror is obvious in terms of size, and I didn't really lose any vascularity or definition (the little I had). Not overdoing in terms of size change is the second reason I am considering switching.

The adex increase was because I had some acne, the BW is due in a few days and i'll take it from there.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cucu View Post
    My impedance meter says i got from 75.4 kg lean to 84.5 kg, and from 13 kg fat to 16.5 kg. I know it's not accurate, but it is a relative measure. Got from 14.5% to 16.5 BF, and that's why I am considering switching to cutting.
    I am meticulous on water and salt but it is certain that a lot of it is actually water. The result on the mirror is obvious in terms of size, and I didn't really lose any vascularity or definition (the little I had). Not overdoing in terms of size change is the second reason I am considering switching.

The adex increase was because I had some acne, the BW is due in a few days and i'll take it from there.
    Hey cucu, if your on a true bulk(as I am as well) I wouldn't cut during PCT(but you could also backload an oral for a strong finish!

Cutting on PCT is not a good idea IMO... You could also drop your surplus 500 or to maintanance for rest of cucle to gain some vascularity... But if truly bulking I'd stay with it... And cut after PCT once t levels are back up! Just my .02...

swolehead is offline Member
    what was your starting weigh before cycle just curios...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I won't cut in PCT for obvious reasons. I debate switching to cutting before or keep on bulking. Then, of course going on a light caloric surplus in PCT to sustain gains.

As I said in the first post, starting weight was 88.4 kg with 14.5% bf. Around 193 lbs.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cucu View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I won't cut in PCT for obvious reasons. I debate switching to cutting before or keep on bulking. Then, of course going on a light caloric surplus in PCT to sustain gains.

As I said in the first post, starting weight was 88.4 kg with 14.5% bf. Around 193 lbs.
    Gotcha! I would think if you wanted to start to lean out then what you proposed will work... You'd still get good solid LBM gains at maintenance and gain some vascularity(that's what it sounds like you want after gaining... then do a true cut a little diwn the line...

Thread Information