solid90062 is offline Member

Shopping in Tijuana

Does anyone know of a good reliable pharmacy down in TJ where I can buy gear and not get screwed over by fakes? Or does that not exist down there?

atwa is offline Associate Member
    go to a vet.......a cab driver will take you anywhere for afew bucks. hell yes,mexico is loaded with fakes.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    ya mex has lotsa fakes, just know exactly what you want, have pics etc, and you should be okay

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Talking I love border cities!

I used to have a buddy go to TJ and get me gear. Some of the shit he brought back was a joke. I remember one bottle said "D-Bol" right on the label. What a joke!! Take a look at some photo's in Anabolics 2000 and read up in Physical Enhancement with an Edge. ( a book solely based on mexican aas.) It is a little out dated but has most of the older names and shit. I just got some shit myself in a border town next to az. Nor, t-200, and other vet products can only be found in a vetrinary. Sust 250 redi-jects, Primoteston Depot 250, and clen /clomid/hcg , can all be found in a farmacia. Nut

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

trust me on this

Trust me on this, ignore the other posts. First of all (no flame intended) in TJ, you can buy veternary drugs at regular pharms. You can get all your shopping done at one place. Don't even take a cab, it's a waste of five dollars, you can get a weeks worth of clen for that.
    Go to the pharmacy on the corner of 4th and revolution. It is great. Just ask for anabolics as soon as you walk in and they will pull out a huge box with everything inside. Depending on who is working they will be able to answer any questions you have. Chavez is the best. He told me what was fake and what wasn't. He won't give you the lowest prices at first so you'll have to bargain a little. You should never pay over $20 for testoronna 200 and you won't get it for less. That will be a guage to how much over bottom price he is starting you off.
    Hope this helped.

The Iron Game Guest
    50 tabs of clen for 5 bucks, you sure about that?

Seven dollars for oxyflux for 50 tabs
    The way I got five dollars was 5 tabs a day x 7 days = 35 tabs roughly 5/7 of 50. Which would come out to $5.00

The Iron Game Guest
    thanks a little bit of advice I can offer is not to buy oxyflux. If I was using them Id need 15 a day minimum not 7-10

they seemed to work for me but it is the only clen that I've tried. It is a lot cheaper than spiropent. Are others that much better? I was taking 5 a day and was getting the shakes pretty bad. I was weighing around 190 lbs.
    I am pretty lean so I was mostly using for anti-catabolic effects.
    My friends drop wieght pretty fast with it too though.

The Iron Game Guest
    I know a few guys who have compared 5-6 tabs of Spiropent to 10 of oxyflux. Quite a few peeps who got oxy have complained about it. There is nothing worse than inconsistent doses in medicines.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    There is nothing worse than inconsistent doses in medicines.

Except for paying for your women.

PM'd ya bro.

The Iron Game Guest
    im never gonna hear the bottom of that am I I havent received a pm yet but all those rec drugs must have left ya with a brain cell deficit

NoAhPRiDe is offline New Member
    I give props to 4th and revolution. Chavez hooked me up. But one thing, there is a pharmacy on each corner of 4th and revolution. So the pharmacy on the south west corner. It is almost like a hotel lobby when you enter with a sunk in bar in the middle, off to the right is the pharmacy. Thanks pit, the gear was right in the box like you said.

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    thanks a little bit of advice I can offer is not to buy oxyflux. If I was using them Id need 15 a day minimum not 7-10
    I agree with IG my oxyflux is so weak.... I had to use 15 also. Never again!!

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member

Re: trust me on this

Originally posted by cpitt398
    Trust me on this, ignore the other posts. First of all (no flame intended) in TJ, you can buy veternary drugs at regular pharms. You can get all your shopping done at one place. Don't even take a cab, it's a waste of five dollars, you can get a weeks worth of clen for that.
    Go to the pharmacy on the corner of 4th and revolution. It is great. Just ask for anabolics as soon as you walk in and they will pull out a huge box with everything inside. Depending on who is working they will be able to answer any questions you have. Chavez is the best. He told me what was fake and what wasn't. He won't give you the lowest prices at first so you'll have to bargain a little. You should never pay over $20 for testoronna 200 and you won't get it for less. That will be a guage to how much over bottom price he is starting you off.
    Hope this helped.

First off your advice SUCKS. I dont want to insult you but this is NOT the way to go about shopping there.
    You will pay considerably more in a pharmacy for vet gear and run the risk of fakes. You dont mind paying $10 more for a bottle of test but dont want to spend $5 for a fucking cab ride? Come on.
    The best advice is this. If you want human gear go to ones right across the border-they are cheaper. Also dont buy shit that "comes in a big box" when you ask for anabolics. A place that knowingly sells fakes is a shithole IMO and should be avoided just on principle. Vets sometimes have stuff under the counter that is fake but they dont willingly buy fake stuff knowing that they can sell it to tourists.
    Vet shops will give you a much better selection and prices without the fakes.Period.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes Oxy is weak.. Listen to Papa da man..

solid90062 is offline Member
    bump

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: trust me on this

Originally posted by cpitt398
    Trust me on this, ignore the other posts. First of all (no flame intended) in TJ, you can buy veternary drugs at regular pharms. You can get all your shopping done at one place.
    ok, maybe in TJ that's true. but where I went must have been the same place as KingNut - cause the farmacia's didn't have shit. had to find myself a vet. could have taken a cab with the mexican who was helpin me out, but i was little scared since it was my first time to actually get gear by myself, so i stuck to walkin around.

Thread Information