Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Injection sites and blood.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also if you have not figured it out yet this site is unlike any other. We are not a source board or give blind advice. Most everyone who has been a member for any time are trying to help do thing the right way with as little risk as possible and your health as priority.

Rose1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Also if you have not figured it out yet this site is unlike any other. We are not a source board or give blind advice. Most everyone who has been a member for any time are trying to help do thing the right way with as little risk as possible and your health as priority.
    Well, that's awesome! You have been just that and I told one of my workout buddies how you have been so knowledgeable on things I thought I knew what I needed to know, but you added things that really, really helped.

Yes its better to stay around 600 - 800 and also donate blood every 90 days.

Really jump in the hrt section. Hormone replacement therapy. There are guys there that may me look challenged. LoL
    LOL!! I see austinite...she's ripped and cut....but you are too!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
    LOL!! I see austinite...she's ripped and cut....but you are too!
    Actually Austinite is a he. Thats his mom in the AV. Its sort of a ling running joke. You'll figure it out soon.

Actually Austinite is a he. Thats his mom in the AV. Its sort of a ling running joke. You'll figure it out soon.
    LOL! Oh my! There are 3-FULL LENGTH photos of her/him posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
    LOL! Oh my! There are 3-FULL LENGTH photos of her/him posted!
    Well, it's off to bed for me my friend! TTYL dude!

Well, it's off to bed for me my friend! TTYL dude!

Pro hormones are illegal to sell anywhere in the US as of the 1st of the year. One of those little known bills Obama signed into law without anyone knowing. Maybe one of the good things he has actually done but I'm sure it wasnt for the right reasons.

They are pretty much supplements but focused enhancing levels of steroid hormones naturally.

This is the list of what is in Tren75
    TREN 75
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per container: 90

Finabolon Proprietary Blend - 292 mg

• Tribulus Fruit Powder
    • Fenugreek Seed Powder
    • Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder

Other Ingredients

• Gelatin Capsule
    • Rice Flour
    • Magnesium Stearate
    • Titanium Dioxide

Ingredients - anabolics.com
    [COLOR="#006400"]
    LIVE CHAT said it's ok to take with RX meds.
    Last edited by Rose1; 03-11-2015 at 09:07 PM.

I am sore in my quad after pinning 1cc Equipoise and 1/2cc Test E, the needle went in easier than my hip and didn't hurt, but sore. Hips hurts when pinning but not sore after and much harder to get the needle in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose1
    Well, my TREN 75 arrived today and I read the label and it said not to take it if a person is on any prescription meds.....shoot, who's not on prescription meds hitting their 40's or 50's. Should I take it?? I also take blood pressure medication.
    lol... I really doubt it ll be making any difference. Just look at the ingredients, they are all from plants and etc. you can just space it as far as your prescription medication

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I'm going with Wife...

Yes being diabetic can be a problem and make it tougher. Diet and cardio is always the best option but I have nothing against Lipo if you can afford it.

E2 is estrogen. In men sensitive estrogen or estradiol is more important. It needs checked when on hrt or cycle. It causes hitch fits and ED.

Yeah especially as a new member there are specific words that are blocked. Some seem irrelevant but necessary. You can pm after 50 post I believe.

What is the mg per ml? 2cd should be fine but its advisable to split up your max weekly dose into 2 times a week.
    What helps my sex drive come back??

No problem, we are here to help and have a little fun sometimes.

This is another reason to change pins. If you look at a pin magnified you will see it dulls quickly and the harder the rubber stopper is the more it will dull and that will also cause more bleeding vs a new sharp pin. Another thing, DONT wipe the pin or clean it. Some people think it's necessary to wipe it first but in reality you are contaminating it that way. They are sterile when you get them and most have a coating on them that help it go in easier..

Attachment 155768
    I showed a friend of mine who is not knowledgeable about injecting and these 3-pictures of needles I hope got him to stop re-using the same needle! I can't believe he was using the same needle the next week as well. Duh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information