Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Bigjallday
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Traveling for work need to stay on test helppppp

Simple123 is offline New Member

Traveling for work need to stay on test helppppp

So I'll be traveling for work soon sporadically threw the year I'll be gone from 6-8 weeks at a time all international travel... I want to stay on test only cycle!!! Please help what should I take.. Considered test gel they sell on some sites but dosage is too low want to at least get close to what I'm taking now!!! I'm on prop 100mg/eod... Should I take oral test if there's any out there be much easier to travel with... Please help thanks and what are the oral pills called

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Haha get some stealth gear

I used to travel all the time internationally. I stayed at the same hotel all the time so I sent my gear to the hotel. When I got there I just picked up the box and took it to my room. If you're moving around, it's hard.
    xLoganx likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long do you plan on staying on cycle? Do you know why its called a cycle? Its because you are supposed to only use it for a short time and then come off for at least the same amount of time.

If you are considering jels, pills or something else you should stop now and do a proper PCT and educate yourself because clearly dont know what you ate doing.

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Wow no offense to anyone but I'm new as well to this site but doesn't anybody read wtf they are doing before they do it??? 90% of the post I see are people who oviously don't know how to read becuz these are the basics not advance stuff I'm blown away by how many people are doing gear and don't know jack.... wow is all I can say
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjallday View Post
    Wow no offense to anyone but I'm new as well to this site but doesn't anybody read wtf they are doing before they do it??? 90% of the post I see are people who oviously don't know how to read becuz these are the basics not advance stuff I'm blown away by how many people are doing gear and don't know jack.... wow is all I can say
    Nope. I've been saying for years most people seem to put more research into buying a video game before they get it than something they are going to inject into their bodies. Sad.
    NACH3 and stu555 like this.

Lovbyts am I allowed to post a online needle source on here best cheapest prices online then people could at least use clean stuff I don't benifit from it pm me if u can so I can give u some other info.

Lovbyts am I allowed to post a online needle source on here best cheapest prices online then people could at least use clean stuff I don't benifit from it pm me if u can so I can give u some other info.
    No, not a good idea. Ar-r sells them.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    Ar-r hasn't had them in a long time.

is that a no? I won't break the rules so if it's a no its cool

is that a no? I won't break the rules so if it's a no its cool

Oups sry for the double post

No its not advisable

OK np

Simple123 is offline New Member
    I never come off cycle u do plenty of research I'm not asking you if what im doing is safe! I'm not asking if what I am doing is the correct way of doing it! I'm asking what oral pills so they sell that are test base..... I been on for long enough to understand all this!!!!!

Then get some dbol or whiny if u kno all of this and have been doing it for along time then why ask basic questions I'm done here

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    For real bro get some stealth gear if you can hide your pins and stuff. People post pics of gear but im not gonna post one of stealth. It defeats the purpose. Customs will know what to look for. I'm sure you can find a pic if you search for it

Quote Originally Posted by Simple123 View Post
    I never come off cycle u do plenty of research I'm not asking you if what im doing is safe! I'm not asking if what I am doing is the correct way of doing it! I'm asking what oral pills so they sell that are test base..... I been on for long enough to understand all this!!!!!
    Well you keep making it clearer and clearer you really dont know what you are doing since you have no clue about what a cycle is, what a cruise is or what does or doesn't have a test base.

Sorry (not really) but we dont tend to advise those who aren't willing to listen or give unsafe advise except as sarcasm sometimes.

Do what you want, its your body and health you are going to mess up and there is no question about that.

Thread Information