Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: is it illegal to have syringes in check in luggage when traveling?

kikiboi is offline Junior Member

is it illegal to have syringes in check in luggage when traveling?

I am going to korea in 2 weeks, and I am in the middle of a test e cycle. so just wondering if my bag gets searched and they see syringes is that illegal? only going to carry 8 syringes since I will be gone for 2 weeks.

planning on carrying 1 vial of test e and hcg (re-constituted) in one bag and syringes in another.

a bit worried.......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive been to Korea several times and traveled with syringes and my trt & HGH. Only once did they look at it (carry on) and it was no problem. Make sure they are still sealed. If any questions say they are for diabetes.
    kikiboi likes this.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive been to Korea several times and traveled with syringes and my trt & HGH. Only once did they look at it (carry on) and it was no problem. Make sure they are still sealed. If any questions say they are for diabetes.
    I was going to say the same thing. or even just ship it to your location, with everything else? before hand

Vans05 is offline New Member
    It's not if you only have 20 or less which is what you can buy over the counter as personal use.

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't bring them, not even worth the trouble. In Korea you can walk into any pharmacy and just buy them for cheap as hell no questions asked. There are no laws or anything against selling any size syringes and needles. It's too easy to even worry about shipping them. But no, it isn't illegal.

Thread Information