Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mikegilbert1986

Thread: tbol or helladrol

noballs25 is offline Associate Member

tbol or helladrol

Has anyone ran both of these? Which do you think is better? I've never ran helladrol only tbol but my buddy stocked up on helladrol last year. He's taking the helladrol with test. I can't say for sure but I would think tbol.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Helladrol is basically a prohormone that converts to tbol once ingested. Some say HDROL gives you drier gains but essentially they're the same. Tbol is the actual steroid and therefor more is known about it. They modified the structure of tbol to make helladrol to temporally get around the laws(tbol is illegal so they changed it a little to make it legal). however im fairly certain they're both illegal now. Prohormones are always being banned and i think many of them have been banned at the end of 2014.

If you're going to take one just take tbol.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    delete

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    all ph's are banned so if your going to get something get the real deal of course.
    DAAS likes this.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    If helladrol is as good as h-drol I would go for it, especially if its cheaper which it should be. H-drol is active on its on tho it slightly converts to t-bol but it is more androgenic than t-bol and MUCH better for strength gains while just slightly less anabolic so might would gain a lb or 2 more with t-bol.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noballs25 View Post
    Has anyone ran both of these? Which do you think is better? I've never ran helladrol only tbol but my buddy stocked up on helladrol last year. He's taking the helladrol with test. I can't say for sure but I would think tbol.
    I really like TBOL. For me its similar to DBOL without the bloat and water retention.
    Never have used Helladrol so I cant speak on that.

Thread Information