ultrarunner is offline New Member

Shelf life of Test E

Hi all.
    This is my first post on here. Been hitting the gym for a couple of years and started my first test e cycle a couple of months before Christmas. Was gaining very well and was impressed. I was only using 400mg once a week. Anyway, managed to use up 10ml bottle and started on my second. However I was laid off from my job and decided to start my own business which left me no time for anything. So I'm back down the gym today for the first time in ages. My main aim is to lose some of the fat I've gained, get back on my feet, get the diet right. But I think I will want to hit the test e after this.
    Question.... Once the bottle has been pinned will it keep or does it have a certain shelf life. Basically should I chuck away the nearly full bottle or when I come to use it, will it be ok?
    Thanks in advance

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you do any research before using it? Did you by chance also run HCG ? Did you do a PCT

Give the link below a read, it may educate you a fair bit before doing another cycle.
    Test E will last for several years kept out of heat and direct sunlight.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Yeah did a lot of research and pct was fine. Reacted really well to everything but being on it for only 6-7 weeks it was not as though I was on it for months. But my only query was how long it would keep, so thanks for the answer much appreciated

[QUOTE="ultrarunner"]Yeah did a lot of research and pct was fine. Reacted really well to everything but being on it for only 6-7 weeks it was not as though I was on it for months. But my only query was how long it would keep, so thanks for the answer much appreciated

I just can't use a forum properly and post everything twice lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrarunner View Post
    I just can't use a forum properly and post everything twice lol
    Happens to the best of us.

Thread Information