Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: My first cycle, need help!

HulkSmash90 is offline New Member

Question My first cycle, need help!

Okay so I'm planning way ahead. I am thinking I should at least lose some more fat before even starting. Going to get my Nutrition in check and body in check.

I uploaded some pictures, I place myself between 25-30 percent body fat. What do you's think?

What body fat percentage is recommended to start cycling? I understand I need a strong foundation first.

Here's what I was thinking for my first cycle.

Week 1-8:
    Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg @ every 3.5 days
    Total 500 ui per week.

Week 1-8:
    hCG @ 250 ui every 3.5 days
    Total 500 mg per week.

Week 1-10:
    Arimidex @ 0.25 mg EOD (from day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT: Nolva and Clomid ED
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

And to protect my liver I will take N-Acetyl Cysteine
    Daily @ 600 mg.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I got the above from austintines post. The example was for a 14 week cycle. Should I be going with the 14 weeks like what Austine has recommended. Or 8 weeks which seems to be the going trend according to Ronnie. Or should I choose a different cycle? If you suggest one.. Please mention why. There is a lot of conflicting information out there.

According to Ronnie an 8 week cycle is recommended for optimum results? Here is his findings.
    >> You'll want to read this! <<

Also PCT's being using whilst on cycle?
    TheMudMan

I’m a firm believer in starting anti-estrogens 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle. This will allow more then enough time to get blood levels peaked. Also, I would also suggest running a SERM (Nolvadex ) and AI (arimidex , proviron , femera) together through the cycle.
    Which can be found here
    >> Cycles for the Newbie <<

So I uploaded some more pictures. The originals (The first three - black shorts) were taken in the afternoon. The new ones however were taken in the morning before I have eaten. Also took a shot of myself flexing a little. I didn't want anything like that as I was more trying to gauge my BF %.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle, need help!-image.jpg   My first cycle, need help!-image.jpg   My first cycle, need help!-image.jpg   My first cycle, need help!-image.jpg   My first cycle, need help!-image.jpg  

My first cycle, need help!-image.jpg  
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-16-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run it ten weeks when your ready and get your bf down to 15 before considering a cycle. I think you can gain natty for many years before doing any aas with the right nutrition
    HulkSmash90 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I would run it ten weeks when your ready and get your bf down to 15 before considering a cycle. I think you can gain natty for many years before doing any aas with the right nutrition
    Gain natty? And thanks bro

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90
    gaining without cycling

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post

Yes, make gains natural. You should strive for a solid base that you have built naturally .....this you will keep. No need to cycle until you have built a solid base and you have gained as much as you can naturally.
    HulkSmash90 likes this.

Honestly first focus on training and diet, you gotta fix that first!! You ll look alot better that way

Thanks guys but I had that already in there
    Appreciate the responses though!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What they said. You need a good base before you cycle or you will be looking for trouble.

You dont put 104 octane gas into a stock chevy vega unless you want to burn holes in the pistons and it's also a waste of $$$

Same scenario with using aas.

BB King is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What they said. You need a good base before you cycle or you will be looking for trouble.

You dont put 104 octane gas into a stock chevy vega unless you want to burn holes in the pistons and it's also a waste of $$$

Same scenario with using aas.
    Well said.

OP, you stated you're "planning way ahead". When are you considering beginning such a cycle? When you reach your BF goal?

I only ask because I would suggest getting your diet and exercise regimen down pat. May be a year or more before you're ready for your first cycle.

Yea basically when I'm 15 percent body fat, I believe I can do that fairly quick.
    Hopefully by then I'm ready! Will make a post again when I'm there and see what you all think

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90
    Yea basically when I'm 15 percent body fat, I believe I can do that fairly quick. Hopefully by then I'm ready! Will make a post again when I'm there and see what you all think
    Nooo dont just get to 15% bf, that's figuring how to cut naturally. Once you get to that point, bulk for a good year so you ll know how to put on lean muscle without fat. Cause no point of cycling first if you cant cut/bulk properly

Nubster is offline New Member
    This is not to sound mean but you don't look like you've ever worked out before. And you want to jump into AAS? I can't imagine there's anything good about that scenario.

I'm an absolute newb to this stuff myself but not to working out. In 8 years I was able to go from 165 to 260 at around 15% bf, natural. Just takes work and dedication. I stopped lifting for 8 years and just started again in January. I'm making awesome gains, still natural. Too awesome really because my joints are having trouble keeping up. I'm also in the planning stages of a 1st cycle but I won't be doing it until my gains (muscle memory) stop and I get some other issues taken care of like joints, body fat, and my low test issue.

IMO...you need to at least build some sort of base first. You wouldn't build a house on a base of sand would you? You need something solid to build on or things will just come crashing down.

That's what I was talking about people
    Sorry, what I meant was maybe I'll have a strong enough foundation by the time in 15 percent body fat. Maybe I'm getting a little a head of myself here but.. I'm sick of being fat. I want to set ridiculous goals. May as well aim high
    I use to be 120kg (264lb). I've come a long way. And before that I use to be very fit and was on my way to a very strong foundation.

Don't under estimate me
    However you are right when you say I need a strong foundation first. But I said that in my OP. I just think you guys missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    This is not to sound mean but you don't look like you've ever worked out before. And you want to jump into AAS? I can't imagine there's anything good about that scenario.

I'm an absolute newb to this stuff myself but not to working out. In 8 years I was able to go from 165 to 260 at around 15% bf, natural. Just takes work and dedication. I stopped lifting for 8 years and just started again in January. I'm making awesome gains, still natural. Too awesome really because my joints are having trouble keeping up. I'm also in the planning stages of a 1st cycle but I won't be doing it until my gains (muscle memory) stop and I get some other issues taken care of like joints, body fat, and my low test issue.

IMO...you need to at least build some sort of base first. You wouldn't build a house on a base of sand would you? You need something solid to build on or things will just come crashing down.

Look at the last picture I have uploaded in my OP. I just uploaded it this morning. After a long break and I mean long, I have started gym back up again. It's been a month.. Just a little something to prove I still have some muscle memory and the ability to train.

Look at the last picture I have uploaded in my OP. I just uploaded it this morning. After a long break and I mean long, I have started gym back up again. It's been a month.. Just a little something to prove I still have some muscle memory and the ability to train.
    Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. I'm riding that wave right now too. I lifted for about 8 years. Stopped for 8 years. Started again 2.5 months ago. Making awesome progress. I'm going to wait a year then do a cycle and see what happens. Good luck to you. Seems like you are on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubster
    Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. I'm riding that wave right now too. I lifted for about 8 years. Stopped for 8 years. Started again 2.5 months ago. Making awesome progress. I'm going to wait a year then do a cycle and see what happens. Good luck to you. Seems like you are on the right track.
    Well done bro! I hope I'm ready within a year myself. Well I would rather start in 6 months but I won't kid myself. I'm ready when I'm ready :P

Well done bro! I hope I'm ready within a year myself. Well I would rather start in 6 months but I won't kid myself. I'm ready when I'm ready :P
    I hear ya. If I keep telling myself one year, one year, one year...maybe I can make it one year...lol...but yeah...I'd like to start sooner honestly but I know I'm not ready. My joints have a lot of catching up to do and if I don't slow down as it is...I may be too wrecked to start even in a year.

Thread Information