JRICE is offline New Member

DMZ 3.0,Off that now wanting to go..

I recently did a 4 week cycle of dmz, not a fan, first 2 weeks great but my t levels have shot down majorly ,but anywho, I want to start some test, and maybe d, but not sure how long I should wait to start and recommended mls on a weekly, seeking advise from the pros, i haven't been in it for a while , but have been on. Strict
    diet and hittin gym hard, but again in happy with that dmz ready for that sustanon please advise

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRICE View Post
    I recently did a 4 week cycle of dmz, not a fan, first 2 weeks great but my t levels have shot down majorly ,but anywho, I want to start some test, and maybe d, but not sure how long I should wait to start and recommended mls on a weekly, seeking advise from the pros, i haven't been in it for a while , but have been on. Strict
    diet and hittin gym hard, but again in happy with that dmz ready for that sustanon please advise
    Can you post up your age and stats as well as your goals. Take a look at the stickies ....austinites thread : how to plan and execute a successful first cycle is a good place to start.

Thread Information