Thread: shipping name

liftingislife is offline New Member

shipping name

HEY BROS, MY FRIEND ASKED ME A QUESTION THE OTHER DAY AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ANSWER IT, SO I TOLD HIM I WOULD ASK AROUND ON THE BOARDS BECAUSE HE BROKE HIS COMPUTER. WELL, HIS LAST ORDER WAS AND INTERNATIONAL ORDER AND IT WAS SIEZED THE FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK (AT LAGUARDIA (SP?) THE AIRPORT). THE ORDER WAS RESENT TO A DIFFERENT NAME AND ADDRESS AND HE RECEIVED. HERE'S THE QUESTION...
    HE IS PLACING AN ORDER WITH A DOMESTIC, THIS TIME. THE PACK IS GOING TO A COMPLETELY NEW ADDRESS THAT HE HASN'T USED BEFORE, BUT HE WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE NAME. HE WANTS TO USE THE SAME NAME AS THE ONE THAT WAS ON THE INTERNATIONAL PACK THAT GOT SEIZED. WOULD THAT BE A PROBLEM IF HE USES THE SAME NAME, BUT A DIFFERENT ADDRESS FOR THE DOMESTIC ORDER. ONE THING IS THE DOMESTIC MAYBE SHIPPING FROM NEW YORK SO HE WONDERS IF HIS NAME IN ONE A LIST IN NEW YORK. SINCE, IT IS DOMESTIC, DOES IT REALLY NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS AT ALL.

THANKS FOR THE HELP BROS AND SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH,
    -LIL

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    first, lay off the caps in the future.

second, i don't see why a domestic package wouldn't get through. you are allowed to receive mail from anyone in the US without problems, so i really don't think it would be an issue here.

even if he used the name that was seized before i doubt there would be trouble because customs only looks for incoming packages. they won't get involved in interstate affairs to the best of my knowledge.

Thread Information