Lifter4life616 is offline New Member

Blasting and cruising: how long should I cruise before running a blast cycle?

I consider myself a very experienced bodybuilders with vast steroid knowledge; I have 8 yeara bodybuilding experience am 26 and have been blasting and cruising year round for the past 5 years (i.e., I never fully come off). Yes I know this is a controversial practice but I make a living off it through athletic modeling mostly. Anyway I recently ran a cycle of 2,000 mgs test e and 1,000 mgs deca with dbol at 50 mgs e.d. for 12 weeks. Knowing the half life of test e and deca (11 and 14 days respectively) it would take 28 days for the deca to drop to 250 mgs and the test e about 34 days for the test to drop to 250. Long story short, considering these levels after this time period are low enough to consider a blast or bulking cycle, does anybody recommend I wait longer before blasting for possibly larger gains or should I blast up now??

davesah1 is offline Member
    damn thats bigger than any of my blasts (only two). I just chill around 300-500 test and 250 deca per week in the winter and summer I change up the drugs to tren 500 and test 500, maybe some anadrol this time around for shits and giggles. Changing up the drugs worked pretty well for me by itself and I also don't like to go yay high^ because I don't think Id ever maintain those gains above 1000mgs cruising (like actually cruising for a several months on a modest dose)

You wanna blast again after you've been at a reasonable range for a month just coming over a few grams per week? I'd say be patient bro.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why don't you get some bw done and let that determine your plan.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need blood work in a big way IMO. How long have you been on AAS? Your 26 and you stated you have 8 years experience but didnt put how long on AAS

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    You need blood work in a big way IMO. How long have you been on AAS? Your 26 and you stated you have 8 years experience but didnt put how long on AAS
    He is blasting and cruising for last 5 years,he mentioned that!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    He is blasting and cruising for last 5 years,he mentioned that!
    Oops I missed that. So been on AAS for 5 years, since 21 without a break. OP have you been getting blood work done during this time?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If possible given the investment you are making I'd get BW at 2, 4 and 6 weeks to see how you body is responding. Then formulate a plan based on those numbers.

Thread Information