Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: **members we need your feedback**

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I quit smoking pot years ago because it didn't do anything to make my life better. (I still argue, date crazy chicks, drink and exercise poor judgement, but I'm growing.)
    I am not biased against recreational use. I definitely accept the medical uses. However, this forum is about steroids and very closely related topics. Additionally, a topic like marijuana, rec or medicinal, starts a Pandora box that may ruin this resource which we have.
    Perhaps a way that respects the possibility that Cannabis has some application to working out deserves a tiny little corner in a tiny little well controlled area here? But, I don't think so, it just isn't practical. I fear that, in a few weeks, I'll open my laptop and look into the best source of information and a community of which I enjoy being a part, and I'll find a bunch of idiots posting pics of making bongs.
    I apologize to any whom would expect that this isn't cool with them but
    "KEEP YOUR APPLES WITH APPLES AND ORANGES WITH ORANGES."
    Motherfucker at end of post...
    Lol!

Pictures of making bongs! Lmao!

Yeah I wont be posting up injector modifications to my diesel either.

Just FYI diesels do have anabolic uses.
    Some are so strong they enlage clitoris's when I drive by women.
    Quester likes this.

henryjames is offline New Member
    As a new member, I can't really speak on much because I'm still learning how to navigate topics within the forum. Probably my suggestion would be having a thread that list experienced or established members that are willing to answer questions for new members and having more access to my account as a new member such as navigation to threads you responded to or created. I find myself trying to access my profile account, and I'm not allowed to.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by henryjames View Post
    As a new member, I can't really speak on much because I'm still learning how to navigate topics within the forum. Probably my suggestion would be having a thread that list experienced or established members that are willing to answer questions for new members and having more access to my account as a new member such as navigation to threads you responded to or created. I find myself trying to access my profile account, and I'm not allowed to.
    You need more post counts, once you hit 100 I think it is you have access to all. It helps to limit trolls and ad bots.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Actually now my mind is working, CBD is totally legal in every state and federally. So no reason to not be able to discuss that components use.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Problem with some discussion is that it leads to other discussions that are NOT allowed on this board and since the owner doesn't want that attention here we choose to make the rule across the board...

Now if YOU (Couchlockd) want to make a thread in the lounge and title it as discussion about the legal CBD and its medicinal use... go ahead but all talk must be ONLY on the legal aspects... YOU will be in charge of policing it and I will delete it and the subject will NOT be brought up again if it goes in any other direction but the legal medicinal use Fair enough?

NOW lets move on from this...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Problem with some discussion is that it leads to other discussions that are NOT allowed on this board and since the owner doesn't want that attention here we choose to make the rule across the board...

Now if YOU (Couchlockd) want to make a thread in the lounge and title it as discussion about the legal CBD and its medicinal use... go ahead but all talk must be ONLY on the legal aspects... YOU will be in charge of policing it and I will delete it and the subject will NOT be brought up again if it goes in any other direction but the legal medicinal use Fair enough?

Couch,
    Policing the thread and possibly being responsible for initiating something that likely goes well outside of the thread is a responsibility that is far to great for one person, but it is what you've been asking for by fighting for personal validation on something that everyone else is asking you not to do. Does this still sound like a good idea?

Thank you kind sir

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Couch,
    Policing the thread and possibly being responsible for initiating something that likely goes well outside of the thread is a responsibility that is far to great for one person, but it is what you've been asking for by fighting for personal validation on something that everyone else is asking you not to do. Does this still sound like a good idea?
    Yes it does sound like a good idea.

Every one asking me not to do? How bout the many who support this

Mooseman
    Shotsfired
    Richard cabeza
    Kronik
    Big tahl
    Etc

On top of the pm's I get from other members supporting this.

Never wanted to talk Rec. Just pretty much CBD was all I was after.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Thank you kind sir

Yes it does sound like a good idea.

Every one asking me not to do? How bout the many who support this

Mooseman
    Shotsfired
    Richard cabeza
    Kronik
    Big tahl
    Etc

On top of the pm's I get from other members supporting this.

Never wanted to talk Rec. Just pretty much CBD was all I was after.
    Awesome

Yes supporters are here I agree... BUT they are not who we worry about... it is the many that think that since this is being talked about it is ok to talk what they want...and it is NOT allowed so be aware this falls on YOU if it gets out of hand and I have to step in... or if others start thinking it is ok to post freely as this is to only be CBD medical use thread ONLY! key word there...

and yes it is a lot for one person but I am allowing it and yes others will inform me if it goes astray...

Just remember for the few that you have for it there are many against it and I get more than a few complaints a day about this being brought up despite the rules in place... so PLEASE no arguing the point here just establish the ground rules in the thread and have a go at it...

BTW there are forums out there for talking about CBD with many like minded people.
    Obs likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Yes supporters are here I agree... BUT they are not who we worry about... it is the many that think that since this is being talked about it is ok to talk what they want...and it is NOT allowed so be aware this falls on YOU if it gets out of hand and I have to step in... or if others start thinking it is ok to post freely as this is to only be CBD medical use ONLY! key word there...

and yes it is a lot for one person but I am allowing it and yes others will inform me if it goes astray...

Just remember for the few that you have for it there are many against it and I get more than a few complaints a day about this being brought up despite the rules in place... so PLEASE no arguing the point here just establish the ground rules in the thread and have a go at it...
    Not a problem, I will be a strict ambassador for the topic of CBD only.

Give me a chance, you won't be sorry.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Not a problem, I will be a strict ambassador for the topic if CBD only.

Give me a chance, you won't be sorry.
    Let me know via pm if you have issues with anyone or thing in the thread...

Obs likes this.
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Let me know via pm if you have issues with anyone or thing in the thread...

Thanks for putting up with crap I am sure you deal with daily on this site.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Struggle.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	170841
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Thanks for putting up with crap I am sure you deal with daily on this site.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Struggle.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	170841

Yep that about sums me up!
    MuscleScience and Quester like this.
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Yep that about sums me up!
    So which button do you usually push?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

capkid is offline New Member
    Thanks for doing this. I just joined, so here are my insights.

Personally, I think this site is excellent. It's a great resource and filled with knowledgeable people.

I think a lot of people don't participate because their questions are already answered by threads other people have posted. But I think it's also important to remember that we have a lot of young people here, and if they post about themselves, they're probably afraid of being told not to cycle at their age.

Source board: I think there should be a source board, but as previous commenters have said, people should need to meet some sort of qualification to read and participate in it.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    edit...
    Last edited by Quester; 11-03-2017 at 08:56 AM. Reason: ADHD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information