YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

winny ed or eod...

when taking winny tabs or winny depot, is it necessary to do 50 mg ED or EOD? Also, is clomid therepy needed after the winny...if so how should i run the clomid?

Winny has a short half-life and in order to keep blood levels constant it needs to be taken ED. Clomid is a must after winny and start it the day after your last dose or winny at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Are you running anything else with the winny?

no, i kno many ppl will flame here, but i have seen some good results with winny only and i am not looking to get huge here, just some strength and maybe a few pounds. Also, i am at like 10% bf now and would like to get a little more cut.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking winny now 50mgs, 5 days a week. And I can't stand all these injections. Next time, I would definitely look for the tabs.

pumpseeker how do you take it? eod? i am getting either tabs or am going to drink the depot which i heard is effective. are you taking anything else with it?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I disagree with dragonslayer, I think for a winistrol only cycle you do not need any clomid afterwards. Winistrol is a derivative of dihydroxytestosterone, not actual testosterone , so your hypothalamus will not get the message that there is excess testosterone in the system, and will thus not stop the production of testosterone. It would be like taking anavar alone or another drug that is a derivative of testesterone.

By the way, injecting winistrol or taking it in tabs...is the same thing! Why? Because the compound is not destroyed by your stomach, and remains intact, just as if you would have injected it! Just make sure that you have the same dosage that you want, which can get somewhat expensive for the tabs. But it is the same thing.

I also think that 50 mg every other day is fine, espically if you have not had a long experience with drugs and have not built up a tolerance to them. Take 25mg in the morning, and 25mg 12 hours later if possible.

If you want to ask me a personal question, don't PM me, because I'm usually never on this board. You can reach me at [email protected]
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 06-20-2003 at 11:01 AM.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    The tabs ED a must!

But the depot, I hate sticking my self ED so I go 100mg EOD!

I believe clomid is a must after every cycle!

I would always rather be safe than sorry!

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Winny depot is drinkable, there is no need to stick yourself unless you are into needles and pain. It isn't as effective, but it isn't so much that you render is useless by drinking it.

I was a little confused on whether winny would shut down your natural test production as well. From a very well respected moderator at Anabolic Extreme i've been informed that it will indeed do so. I've got no other evidence in studies, journals, books or the like that I could find on the subject. Even on a winny only cycle i'd run post cycle therapy . Better safe than sorry.

If someone has concrete evidence from a journal or other source about winny shutting down the HPTA please email me or post it here. I'm sure many others would benefit from finding out.

Originally posted by roidmanraging

If someone has concrete evidence from a journal or other source about winny shutting down the HPTA please email me or post it here. I'm sure many others would benefit from finding out.
    Yeah post it here.

One question for you roidman. Are you sure the moderator was well respected and informed in the subject? Because I really do not think that the hypothalamus will detect winistrol as excess testosterone , it just does not make sense.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Unmodified performance in runners following anabolic steroid administration.

Ballarin E, Guglielmini C, Martinelli S, Casoni I, Borsetto C, Ziglio PG, Conconi F.

The effect of a low-dose treatment (10 mg/day) of stanozolol on the anaerobic threshold (AT) and on maximal velocity (Vmax) was studied in ten well-trained runners in a 6-week trial experiment. The serum levels of testosterone (T), interstitial cell-stimulating hormone (ICSH), and of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) were determined before, during, and after the steroid administration. No improvements of AT and Vmax were found. No improvement of the competition running times was observed during the experimental period. The ICSH and FSH serum concentrations did not change significantly, while a marked decrease of the T serum concentration was observed. It is concluded that a low-dose treatment of stanozolol, sufficient to depress the testicular function, does not improve athletic performance.

Alteration of hormone levels in normal males given the anabolic steroid stanozolol .

Small M, Beastall GH, Semple CG, Cowan RA, Forbes CD.

Anabolic steroids have widespread metabolic effects but, to date, their proven clinical indications have been limited. Recently the 17 alpha-alkylated steroid, stanozolol, has been shown to be of value in a variety of commonly occurring vascular diseases. Its endocrine effects have received little attention and we have investigated the effect of administering a 14 d course of stanozolol (10 mg orally per day) on a variety of important hormonal pathways in nine healthy male subjects. Significant changes occurred as follows: a 55% reduction in serum testosterone levels was noted and was accompanied by reductions in 'derived' free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin and LH levels; total T4 and T3 levels fell in association with a decrease in thyroxine binding globulin, but no alteration was detected in TSH or free T4 levels. Changes in vitamin D status, with falls in 25-hydroxycholecalciferol and vitamin D binding globulin were also observed. These effects were reversible on stopping treatment. Stanozolol therapy therefore leads to a number of hormonal changes, probably by an action at both pituitary and hepatic levels.

Winstrol will shut you down! Im surprised this is even being debated.

BTW..shoot ED not EOD. If you dont want to do injections ED, then do them EOD and drink your injections on the other days.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Awesome once again Billy!

Wow amazing post Bill.

But I have one question about that study: "a 55% decrease of testosterone ...", do you think that is a lot? I honestly have no idea if that would be considered a minor drop or a major one, so if you know please reply. For example, what percentage, do you think, would just taking 500mg of testesterone a week shut down your normal production? By 90%? 95%?

Thanks.

Well, it will only continue to drop. But after only 2 wks off 10MG a day!!! It dropped to half.

Imagine what 50mg Winny for 6wks would do then.

Evnentually, your normal production (which would be impoosible to measure your endengonous test vs exengonous test) would be very very low if not completely 0. Since test looks the same in your body, it would be impossible measure this. You could look at LH though, the lower they are the lower you own test would be.

I really couldnt give you a number of what it would be like. Very low though. Thats the big reason you always include test in your cycles.

So, in other words, if someone were to take Winistrol only, for 50mg everyday for 6 weeks, he would have 0 testosterone in his system?

Wouldn't that make them...and I am not sure about this...female? But I mean, I've known people who have not taken testosterone with cycles including winistrol(such as winistrol, anavar , and clenbuterol ) and they do not show female characteristics. So that's why I'm questioning this study.

Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    So, in other words, if someone were to take Winistrol only, for 50mg everyday for 6 weeks, he would have 0 testosterone in his system?

Wouldn't that make them...and I am not sure about this...female? But I mean, I've known people who have not taken testosterone with cycles including winistrol(such as winistrol, anavar, and clenbuterol) and they do not show female characteristics. So that's why I'm questioning this study.

you have just pointed out the importance of testosterone in every cycle.

now theoritically, your test would acutally reach 0, but i dont think 100% suppresion would ever happen...i could be wrong, ive never rearched that idea, its a good question though.

now, i wouldnt say that you are a female with no test though. rember its not the fact that females have very low testosterone amounts, its because they have high amounts of estrogen. this is where the female characteristics come from, the biggest example...breasts (gyno in males). now take some estogen and watch the feminine characteristics develop (and vise versa for women on testosterone)

ahhhhhhh

that makes total sense

thanks again bill

Thread Information