T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

early use of steroids

I am only 18 but I think about using anabolics in the near future. I know this may not be wise but I know at least 10 guys who used anabolics even earlier and in very dumb ways. For example: danabol only in overdose, no pct, same with winstrol or very short cycles of test without pct. The guys who did that are completely idiots but they are fine, no ED, no hair growth on their bodies, no hair loss, no acnee... The guys who used steroids corectly got acnee and gyno(fixed by tamoxifen /nolva) but they became beasts. All have girls around so I don't think they have ED + a few guys were laughing at them cause they got erection in the shower... lol stupid gays. So what's so wrong with a cycle with PCT at this age? I was thinking about susta, deca for 8 weeks during my next mass cycle (starting in late august) with tamoxifen/nolva, and some fish oil caps. I intend to use 1-3 cycles only, depending on the results I get.
    My stats: 18, training for 1 year+, 174cm (no growth since I was 14), 73.5kg, 15percent bodyfat (maybe a lil more.. i can see only a fat 4 pack when i flex). Also there were about no changes in body hair or anything since I was 14-15 and my acnee is gone..so i belive that puberty is over
    My target: 75-80kg in contest shape (low body fat) and maybe even competing in local/national junior bodybuilding contest. (I just want to be on a stage once in my life)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 years old you are at your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone production, taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, and then you have 70% more chances of not recovering completely your testosterone once the natural production restarts.
    It is dumb not to wait till your hpta mature IMO.

Read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Mr. BB is right, but only you can take or leave his advice. No one is talking about puberty. Some people hit puberty at 11 years old, but that does not mean they should start steroids at 18. Also, no one will know what the long term effects of your friends are until a little later in life. Or, if they went to get blood work done, which I doubt your friends did. But, regardless of how your friends are has nothing to do with how you will respond. I always use the analogy of driving drunk. Of course you could get drunk and drive home, and so could a lot of your friends. But it does not mean that it is not dangerous or stupid or that you will be fine regardless of your friends outcomes.
    I did steroids when I was young. I knew nothing about PCT. Now I do have a crap load of problems that cost me thousands of dollars per year to overcome. Of course it is up to you, but please do not take advice from others who may or may not know how you will react to the same thing. We are here to offer good advice and there are a lot of people on here who did what you are thinking about doing and did not turn out fine.
    Good luck!

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Mr. BB is right, but only you can take or leave his advice. No one is talking about puberty. Some people hit puberty at 11 years old, but that does not mean they should start steroids at 18. Also, no one will know what the long term effects of your friends are until a little later in life. Or, if they went to get blood work done, which I doubt your friends did. But, regardless of how your friends are has nothing to do with how you will respond. I always use the analogy of driving drunk. Of course you could get drunk and drive home, and so could a lot of your friends. But it does not mean that it is not dangerous or stupid or that you will be fine regardless of your friends outcomes.
    I did steroids when I was young. I knew nothing about PCT. Now I do have a crap load of problems that cost me thousands of dollars per year to overcome. Of course it is up to you, but please do not take advice from others who may or may not know how you will react to the same thing. We are here to offer good advice and there are a lot of people on here who did what you are thinking about doing and did not turn out fine.
    Good luck!

Could you please tell me what you did and what happened to you?

Thread Information