Kimber30 is offline New Member

Help to get started . . .

35 yrs old
    5'11"
    245 lbs
    22.5% bf

I went from 320 lbs down to 190 then back up to 240ish. The drop down to 190 was due to cardio only over 5 yrs ago. The 50lb increase has taken me 5 years of lifting properly 3-5 days a week. I got my diet and supplementation right (or what I thought was right), dialed back the cardio and focused on lifting properly and like I said, made it where I am. I have made strength and mass gains I am pleased with. However, the BF% is sloppy and all the reading I have done here indicates that it is not advised to cycle in my position. So . . . my question is: Does it make more sense to focus on a Albuterol/Keto run and thin out more? Or could a cycle be approached with desirable results? If not, any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely keep working on your bf%. You will not only be happier with the results when taking AAS, but you will lower your chances of dealing with unpleasant side effects. You did it before, so you know how to do it. Just keep working on a goal of getting closer to 15% bf and keep learning as much as you can. You will be happier in the end. Good luck and good job on losing the weight you have!

Nah those things only increase your metabolism by like 5%, so that's like 100 calories!
    So with diet and cardio you can change 5000 calories!!!!

Kimber30 is offline New Member
    Makes sense - the learning will def be more difficult than the weight loss!

Thread Information