pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

bad injection reactions...

Every time I inject in the quads or delts, the next day that area is red, sore and swollen. With quads, I have to limp around for 5-6 days and can not even curl my leg back. There's no way I could do legs for an entire week after. After my last delt shot, I couldn't even raise my arm for 5 days....take a look...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=54967

It's interfered with my lifting as I have to wait for days after to use that particular muscle. When I do my glutes, I'm fine usually. But, I'm doing injections at 2CCs 5 x a week. I've already stuck my glutes twice when they were already sore and swollen. And that's not good. Tonight, I've got to do another injection and I'm wondering where I'm gonna stick it.

Maybe it's my juice. I'm using tornel super test, QV winny, and schering primo. Anyone else have this problem and any suggestions?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear about this bro. Its never happened to me. But what do you think about putting 1cc in either your calves, bis, or tris?
    Im sure you are making everything as sterile as possible, but go ahead and let us know about your procedure.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I get a similar reaction in my delts, but not as widespread as yours. I do, however, had a bad reaction in my bi's very similar to what you are describing. Hurts like hell for a few days, then goes away. I just figured it was the gear I am using (homemade fina and prop).

I've tried icy-hot, advil, ice paacks, heating pads, etc. but the advil seems to work the best. Cuts down the swelling a little and helps with the pain.

-moto

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I'm sure it's the gear you're using. Try adding some sterile oil with the super test and some b12 with the winny.

I know exactly where you're coming from with this also try splitting up the shots into different area's using less gear. It may mean more pokes but at least it won't impead on your workouts.

EX. If taking 1ml of test split it up into 2 shots using .5ml of test an .5ml sterile oil per shot.
    Now you may have to shot areas you've never hit before to rotatate injects and avoid hitting the same spots too often.
    Try hitting Bi's, Tri's, Traps, pecs, Lats, calves.

xxxl83

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm having some problems too. It doesn't bother my delts but every where else it kills me. I'm doing ed injections with QV 50 winny. I have a vial of QV 100 winny I'm going to try it and see if it's the amount of gear I'm putting into the site. If this doesn't work I will up my dosage to 75mg ed and drink it.

Originally posted by 956Vette
    Im sure you are making everything as sterile as possible, but go ahead and let us know about your procedure.
    No problem.

1.) Wipe vial tops off with rubbing alcohol dipped cotton swab.

2.) Pull 1CC winny into new 23G 1 1/2" pin, then pull 1CC sust or primo into same syringe.

3.) Change needles to brand new one.

4.) Run hot water over syringe for 1 minute to warm up the juice.

5.) Rub cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol on injection spot.

6.) Shake 2 CCs up in syringe pulled all the way out to mix thoroughly.

7.) Squirt air bubbles out of syringe and inject.

8.) After initial poke, I slowly push the needle in, leaving 1/4-1/2" out.

9.) Aspirate and if no air bubbles, push AS in slowly. (I take about 1 minute for 2CCs.)

10.) Pull needle out and massage area with cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol for 2-3 minutes.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    9.) Aspirate and if no air bubbles, push AS in slowly. (I take about 1 minute for 2CCs.)

What do you mean "if no air bubbles"? Either youre in a vein, and see red, or if youre in the muscle you should get tiny bubbles. -This is my understanding, and past experience.

Originally posted by xxxl83
    I'm sure it's the gear you're using. Try adding some sterile oil with the super test and some b12 with the winny.

I know exactly where you're coming from with this also try splitting up the shots into different area's using less gear. It may mean more pokes but at least it won't impead on your workouts.

EX. If taking 1ml of test split it up into 2 shots using .5ml of test an .5ml sterile oil per shot.
    Now you may have to shot areas you've never hit before to rotatate injects and avoid hitting the same spots too often.
    Try hitting Bi's, Tri's, Traps, pecs, Lats, calves.

xxxl83
    OK, this is interesting. Here's some questions:

1.) Have you tried this?

2.) Is it safe to inject sterile oil and B12 as frequently as you suggest. (I'm already doing 10CCs a week of AS. That would make it 20CCs/wk!)

3.) Where can I buy sterile oil? I've seen where to order injectable B12.

Originally posted by 956Vette

What do you mean "if no air bubbles"? Either youre in a vein, and see red, or if youre in the muscle you should get tiny bubbles. -This is my understanding, and past experience.
    Woops! I meant blood, "if no blood"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, I just read your post.....I again, have never ever felt any pain after injecting Winstrol , and I have just been injecting in the quads only. The only problem I have sometimes is the shit cloggs the needle, so I have to pull up on it sometimes. I have heard that Sust hurst like a SOB, so if your putting them in the same syringe, that could be the problem. I actually look forward to my Winny injections...Are you using 1" 1/2 in the QUADS? That might be the reason why...

By the way, you look MASSIVE!!!! WOW!!

Originally posted by buylongterm
    Hey bro, I just read your post.....I again, have never ever felt any pain after injecting Winstrol , and I have just been injecting in the quads only.

Are you using 1" 1/2 in the QUADS? That might be the reason why...
    Maybe you're right and it's the sust (cheap ass tornel). I'm assuming you're not using QV winny because that shit does not clump up like anabolic ST or others.

And I'm using 25G 1" pins for quads and delts. 23G 1 1/2" for glutes. Although I did a 25G 1" in the glute last time and it work well.

I'm gonna have to get creative with my sust and winny tonight. Maybe I'll try half in each lat....oooh...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I'm using UPJohn, suppose to be good shit.

Yes I've done it, and never had any problems. Like I said you just need to rotate sites to aviod hitting the same places too often.

If you're weary of injecting that much oil try to cut the sterile oil to .25ml for each shot if it still hurts and gets sore than go to .5ml of sterile oil.

You could get a syringe filter and filter the oil into a sterile vial if it'll make you feel better and than add some BA just to be sure it's sterile.

You could get these products at any "research" company around.

As for the b12 there's no problem with taking it ed.

xxxl83

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by pumpseeker
    I'm gonna have to get creative with my sust and winny tonight. Maybe I'll try half in each lat....oooh...
    I was thinking about injecting in the lat but got scared that the pain would be too bad.

Let us know how it goes.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    damnpump sorry to hear ur havin so jany problems with ur cycle ,maybe its the shitty tornel or somethin bro u can nevr go wrong with good oll icn s or testovirons ,

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I react exactly the same way you do with your injections. Delts red for days, hard to raise arm, impossible to work out. Quads also red for days and limping around for about 4 days. (I'm using QV Test E & EQ ) I switched to doing only glutes at about week 7. I mean I get a similar reaction when I do my glutes but its more tolerable and it doesn't interfere with much. Well, I'll be starting week 11 of twelve and it now seems that I have been doing glutes too often and it swells like crazy now every time I do them, before it wouldn't be as bad, but the increased frequency, considering the way I react ( and you react ), can't be much of a good idea. Luckily I will be finishing the injection portion of my cycle next week. You should probably venture on to different muscle groups to see if they are as "out of the way" as glutes are, better that than getting a nice ol' abscess.

blah blah bloh

xxxl83-I just ordered some sterile oil and b12. How much B12 should I use with the winny?

ceps is offline Junior Member
    If you think it's the sus, could you dilute it with the primo and save yourself some volume? I'm like you - if something's going to cause some local irritation, I'd rather have it in the glute. 5 days seems to be my heal time.
    Last edited by ceps; 06-21-2003 at 12:26 PM.

Using the primo would be a good idea if you haven't already tried that.
    I was under the impression that you were shooting the primo and test together anyway.

xxxl83

Thread Information