• 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Health concerns with caber/prami

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member

Health concerns with caber/prami

Hello all,

I haven't ran tren yet but I probably will and I'm just thinking about what kind of future problems you could have when using caber. Could messing with your dopamine levels have long term effects? Mainly in your own dopamine production. Like does your body become reliant on dopamine agonists?

I'm really wondering because my father just got diagnosed with Parkinson's and it's a scary thought.

You should be worrying more about what happens if you dont take them with tren cycle

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    You should be worrying more about what happens if you dont take them with tren cycle
    Oh no doubt. I wouldn't run tren without it. At that point I wouldn't run tren all together

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    Oh no doubt. I wouldn't run tren without it. At that point I wouldn't run tren all together
    ^^^ there's defo a need for it... If you/or anyone can't keep your/their E2 in check(not just in range - in your sweetspot) then prolactin issues would be at a minimum... But if not your prolac will rise outta control, in which case you would NEED to take a DA!

The only way to know for sure is w/BW! Get your Pre/mid/post PCT(6-8 wks after PCT meds cease...

It's best to take a DA then not... If you don't like stated above you should be worrying about NOT taking one...

wellshii is offline Member
    To chiome in,have you got checked before hand? A lot of these neurological disorders are genetic,

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    Hello all,

I haven't ran tren yet but I probably will and I'm just thinking about what kind of future problems you could have when using caber. Could messing with your dopamine levels have long term effects? Mainly in your own dopamine production. Like does your body become reliant on dopamine agonists?

I'm really wondering because my father just got diagnosed with Parkinson's and it's a scary thought.

You will only need very small amounts so I think it would be highly unlikely to cause any permanent issues.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, caber is not a parkinson medication, it is used mostly for prolactin supression.
    It is mostly used by women when they want to stop breast feeding, so it is quite safe for us to use.
    Prami is the parkinson medication and has a lot of more side effects.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Well, caber is not a parkinson medication, it is used mostly for prolactin supression.
    It is mostly used by women when they want to stop breast feeding, so it is quite safe for us to use.
    Prami is the parkinson medication and has a lot of more side effects.
    Actually prami is primarily prescribed for restlesss leg syndrome, not parkinsons.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Actually prami is primarily prescribed for restlesss leg syndrome, not parkinsons.
    Yep... I believe the standard dosing protocol is higher than what our needs for it would be... I've read 1-2.5mgs

Plus it's the better DA as its effect on the D3 receptor site thus giving a better result in the libido department... And make sexual function
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yep... I believe the standard dosing protocol is higher than what our needs for it would be... I've read 1-2.5mgs

Plus it's the better DA as its effect on the D3 receptor site thus giving a better result in the libido department... And make sexual function

I remember reading this somewhere ;-)
    NACH3 and michael30 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

I remember reading this somewhere ;-)
    Funny b/c I do too - LOL
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-10-2015 at 08:29 AM.
    jimmyinkedup and michael30 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Funny b/c I do too - LOL
    I do remember quite a bit of your posts regarding Prami(& ancillaries period) ... Seems the prami works well for US both
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    I do remember quite a bit of your posts regarding Prami(& ancillaries period) ... Seems the prami works well for US both
    Yeah I love it. I have to consciously stop myself from continuing to use it when my cycle ends. I love the effects of it but I also know it is not prudent to take a dopamine agonist for extended periods of time. It can seriously screw up the neurological rewards system and you can end up dealing with an unpleasant situation that may need to be treated for the rest of your life.
    Now this would never occur at the normal dosages and duration that we use prami for but if one was to continue to take it simply because of the "benefits" this is something that could definitely become an issue.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I love it. I have to consciously stop myself from continuing to use it when my cycle ends. I love the effects of it but I also know it is not prudent to take a dopamine agonist for extended periods of time. It can seriously screw up the neurological rewards system and you can end up dealing with an unpleasant situation that may need to be treated for the rest of your life.
    Now this would never occur at the normal dosages and duration that we use prami for but if one was to continue to take it simply because of the "benefits" this is something that could definitely become an issue.
    Interesting... Me too - I felt like using it after my last cycle too! Lol - idk if this happened to you - but it actually brought on RLS... After discontinuing it?! Weird and my sleep wasn't nearly as good -

With your cycles I'm guessing you always run some form of a 19nor - as I would now... Do you use the full 1mg once cycle is in full swing - effect?! Or confirm w/BW...
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-10-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting... Me too - I felt like using it after my last cycle too! Lol - idk if this happened to you - but it actually brought on RLS... After discontinuing it?! Weird and my sleep wasn't nearly as good -

With your cycles I'm guessing you always run some form of a 19nor - as I would now... Do you use the full 1mg once cycle is in full swing - effect?! Or confirm w/BW...
    I run deca at some dose every cycle. It seems like the only time I even need to incorporate prami anymore is when I run deca (and test of course) with a moderate to high dose of tren .
    Even with that cycle I never need to go over .5mg prami/day. I have come to this dosage conclusion with multiple mid cycle bloods when running said cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I run deca at some dose every cycle. It seems like the only time I even need to incorporate prami anymore is when I run deca (and test of course) with a moderate to high dose of tren .
    Even with that cycle I never need to go over .5mg prami/day. I have come to this dosage conclusion with multiple mid cycle bloods when running said cycle.
    Idk if this makes sense... Can one lower PRO levels too much, like E2? I've not really heard this talked about - if there's any type of negative sides from this?!

Blog Entries
    Idk if this makes sense... Can one lower PRO levels too much, like E2? I've not really heard this talked about - if there's any type of negative sides from this?!
    It sure does make sense and ironically just like e2 high and low PRL levels have similar sides. The most common ansd prevalent shared side being sexual dysfunction! So yes low PRl can have adverse sides as well!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It sure does make sense and ironically just like e2 high and low PRL levels have similar sides. The most common ansd prevalent shared side being sexual dysfunction! So yes low PRl can have adverse sides as well!
    I had thought so... Thx for confirming
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Thread Information