Nomafan is offline New Member

Question Want to add to cycle, too late???

I am in about my 6th week of my deca 300 cycle. I would like to know if I can add some d-bol or do I have to wait until the deca is done and wait to start a new cycle. I am looking for strength and size gains!!! This would be very helpful!!!

nj juice is offline Member
    If your really looking for size and strength gains then i dont know why you did your cycle like you did. Should've added a test in there, and d-bol is used for the first couple of weeks of a cycle as a frontload until your other stuff starts to kick in.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I you are going to add something know then it should be test instead of dbol . If you dont add test then you are taking a big chance of getting deca dick. But nevt time it would be best to jumpstart your cycle with dbol and take test with your deca.

nj juice is offline Member
    I agree with nevaenuf that if your going to add something it should be a test and not d-bol, but you said your already in your 6th week right? If you start to run a test, would you just run it until the end of your deca or a full ten weeks, wouldnt that be a rather long cycle for a beginner?

Thread Information