Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Talking First cycle after years!!

I'm not sure who has read my original cycle questions, etc. so I will kind of restate things.

I did a deca only cycle about 7 or 8 years ago. It shut me down so bad that I swore I would never touch gear again. However the internet has been a blessing...the AS world has come a long way since I first popped my cherry. The knowledge base of people today is amazing. We are all very lucky people to be a part of this information revolution.

Anyway before I hit the sauce again...can I get a few opinions.

I'm currently doing clen 2 on 2 off (irrelvant point really)

I'm planning on doing 500mg test enanthate (ICN) for 10 weeks...now my question is what should I use for my kick start? Should I run...

1-4 50mg EOD test prop (virormones)
    or
    1-4 30mg ED dbol (thai)
    or
    nothing at all

I also have A-dex at .25mg ED (incl PCT), N-dex on hand, and Clomid for PCT.

All suggestions appreciated.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I say go for dbol 30-35mg for 4 weeks. And you will enjoy the ICN´s bro!

Originally posted by palme
    I say go for dbol 30-35mg for 4 weeks. And you will enjoy the ICN´s bro!
    Cool.

How do the anti-e's look? Too low?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say go with the d-bol for a jump start, but if you are going to do a test-only cycle, the prop might be a better way to go. I assume that you only want to use one compound in this cycle, so I'd go with the prop but bump the dose to at least 50 mg ed.

-moto

Oh, and the anti-e's should be fine.

-moto

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well bro its really up to u ,dpending onwhat ur lookin for uf u dont mind a little bloat then gon with the dbol .motto pretty much covered it pretty well.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IMO id go with 50mg ED of prop wks 1-4

But everything looks good, best of luck!

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    You say DECA shut you down bad? How long did it take for you to fully recover? What was your post cycle like? I'm asking a bunch of questions cause I just got off a cycle which was 350mg's deca 400test e and I feel like shit! Libido is gone, feel kind of depressed(could be the clomid though).

I'm not too scared of bloating from dbol ...I could always up the A-dex to .5mg ED or higher. I'm looking to add size in this cycle.

I also have no preference to using only one compound in this cycle...but I am torn a bit.

1. I would like to see the quick mass from dbol (even though I will loss most of it). I think it's a mental thing...if I see big changes I will be more eager to pump that iron and follow a good diet. I think we're all like that. Don't get me wrong I am motivated to hit the gym...but would me more so.

2. On the other hand...maybe I need to figure out how I react to different AS before stacking them together. A test only cycle would be a good evaluation. Do you guys not think that 50mg test prop ED (100mg EOD) is overkill for a first cycle for me? I'm still considering 50mg EOD.

Appreciate everyone's help!

Originally posted by **Middleweight**
    You say DECA shut you down bad? How long did it take for you to fully recover? What was your post cycle like? I'm asking a bunch of questions cause I just got off a cycle which was 350mg's deca 400test e and I feel like shit! Libido is gone, feel kind of depressed(could be the clomid though).
    Clomid was unavailable to me. I even went to my doctor and said what was going on. He said that he refuses to prescibe a drug to combat a drug. He said to let my body work it out naturally. I was furious! Most doctor's have no fucking idea about AS! I honestly didn't feel some what right for at least 4 months....maybe 6. To be honest I never did feel the same again. I occasionally feel more blue/negative/depressed than I used to.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go with the dbol . It is fun for the whole family. Then you can end with the prop and use it all.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Go with the dbol. It is fun for the whole family. Then you can end with the prop and use it all.
    Haha! Sounds good.

My other thought is to keep my prop for a second cycle of fina/prop/winny.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-20-2003 at 04:54 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    if i were u thats what idbe doing that is a very sick combo!specially for sumemr .

Originally posted by big N
    if i were u thats what idbe doing that is a very sick combo!specially for sumemr .
    I hate jumping the gun (especially since i haven't even started my first)...but for my next cycle I was thinking....

1-12 100mg EOD test prop
    2-10 75mg EOD fina
    7-12 50mg ED winny

plus the clen I'm using now

I actuall have enough to do this cycle twice.

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Clomid was unavailable to me. I even went to my doctor and said what was going on. He said that he refuses to prescibe a drug to combat a drug. He said to let my body work it out naturally. I was furious! Most doctor's have no fucking idea about AS! I honestly didn't feel some what right for at least 4 months....maybe 6. To be honest I never did feel the same again. I occasionally feel more blue/negative/depressed than I used to.
    OUUchh!! That blows.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    1-12 100mg EOD test prop
    2-10 75mg EOD fina
    7-12 50mg ED winny
    Why not start the fina on week 1? And those are some low dosages on prop and fina.

But for your current cycle I would use the dbol , personally I do use prop to jumpstart instead of dbol but not at any dosage less than 100mg ed. Starting with dbol and ending with prop is a pretty good idea.

...b/c I don't want to do 10-12 weeks of fina my first time. I would like the prop to get kicking first.

...b/c I don't want to do 10-12 weeks of fina my first time. I would like the prop to get kicking first.
    How 'bout just running the whole thing at 8 weeks?

1-8 100mg EOD test prop
    1-8 75mg EOD fina
    3-8 50mg ED winny

I would however, bump the fina up to around 150mg eod and the prop to around 150mg eod also. This is working great for me, but you could start lower and maybe bump the dose up after you see how it affects you. Then again, this is a future cycle and we can always talk about this later!

-moto

Shit moneyboss... with all your knowledge of AS, I figured you would have been on the stuff straight for 10 years ! No just kidding, the cycle looks great. Can't believe this is only your second cycle.

Good luck! Keep us posted..
    HP

My friends and I have been into AS for years...I just had a extemely bad experience so I just didn't do the gear anymore.

Any mods/vets have any thoughts on the dbol prop question?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    you said...I honestly didn't feel some what right for at least 4 months....maybe 6. To be honest I never did feel the same again. I occasionally feel more blue/negative/depressed than I used to.

Money It is no secret that post AS use there is depression, but it should not last too long. My friend fell into a really bad depression after his cycle. He seemed real off. He did a month or 2 of celexa or I think it was zoloft and it helped him. What I am trying to say it is not normal to permenatly feel the blues after a cycle. If you don't feel right there is no need to suffer when there is help.

Originally posted by rxarms
    Money It is no secret that post AS use there is depression, but it should not last too long. My friend fell into a really bad depression after his cycle. He seemed real off. He did a month or 2 of celexa or I think it was zoloft and it helped him. What I am trying to say it is not normal to permenatly feel the blues after a cycle. If you don't feel right there is no need to suffer when there is help.
    Post cycle I was down...it could have been the fact that I knew I just fucked my body up and I had no idea if and when I would recover. There was no internet sites with information to help me back then. My recovery was unknown...the fact that it was unknown was almost scary. Like I said earlier people are very lucky today with the internet.

I definitely would not say that I have depression or anything remotely close to that. Looking deep into this matter...there has been so many changes that it's hard to compare how I feel now to how I felt then. Maybe I made a wrong statement earlier by saying that I never felt the same again. I honestly can't compare now and then without considering certain variables. I'm now 30 and my natural test levels are a lot lower then when I was 22 or 23...I can't expect to feel the same my entire life. I guess not getting boners every 30 seconds is something I'm going to have to get used to. Then there is my demanding/high pressure career...going from a relaxed, carefree, get naked with a hottie university lifestyle into a highly charged professional career is hard at times. My responsibilities in life have increased ten fold over the last few years. It's always go go go go. There's no personal time for the Money Boss Hustla. Do these things make me down? Ya once in a while they do...but I'm not depressed over it though. They're just changes that a person has to get used to. Many of the older people on this board will know exactly what I'm talking about for both of these issues. Getting old and having a billion responsibilities sucks!

Nothing to worry about bro...I'm totally fine. Like I said I think I made a wrong statement.

Appreciate your care though.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I hate jumping the gun (especially since i haven't even started my first)...but for my next cycle I was thinking....

1-12 100mg EOD test prop
    2-10 75mg EOD fina
    7-12 50mg ED winny

plus the clen I'm using now

I actuall have enough to do this cycle twice.
    Hey bro, so you've decided to indulge again huh.
    Well if your going to do the ICN 10wk'er, I'd go with the Prop jumpstart
    wk1-4 75mg Prop ED
    wk1-10 500mg ICN

If your going to do the prop/fina winny, Id lay it out like this:
    1-10 75mg Prop ED
    3-10 75mg Fina ED
    5-10 50mg Winny ED

If those doses are too high, Then I'd go no less than 50mg ED on the Prop/Fina

Pheedno steps up to the mic again! Thanks bro!

How do the anti-e's look to you?

I'm going to start the A-dex 3 days before the first injection...and run it all the way until I finish my PCT.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think the anti-'s look good for the Test only. If you do the cycle with Fina, I'd put some Bromo or Dostinex on hand.

Thread Information